Author: mr_han_man

Keep Foreign Journalists Out of Tibet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-14 12:54:20 |Display all floors
I think it's best for China to keep out all KKK pest journalists of Tbet!!
These pests often come to Tbet as tourists and then they're all out to accomplish their missions to cause social disorders, unrests then sending distorted reports back to their home countries!.
If western medias want to report about Tbet, they must be accompanied by few other unbias local and  foreign media corps from - e'g Hong Kong, Vietnam, Russia, Arabs, so that their reports can be verified with all the others, and thus preventing distortion of news reportings..
But never ever let in BBC and CNN!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 13:18:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mr_han_man at 2008-4-13 15:52
Keep Foreign Journalists Out of Tibet

I live in the United States and know that western media is very bad for covering issues.  Many times when covering stories they talk to poor, uneducated people to get a story instead of relying on more knowledgable authoritative sources.  Tibet is part of China, end of story.  Letting the foreign journalists into Tibet will only give them the opportunity to talk to the unhappy people living there.  Better to keep the journalists away and let the Chinese decide for themselves as they have and will continue to do.

I was so close to believe that the people living there are happy, and then I saw what you wrote...
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 13:28:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-14 12:27
I would suggest the OP change his username to The Hangman!

Good idea.  Seneca, you know I hardly agree with you but this time you are probably right. We need a hangman to hang those, e.g. invaders of  Iraq,  hatred instigators of supporting separatists, ungrateful expats who live in China but speak ill of her and the shameless rogue who attacked wheelchair-bound disable Chinese torchbearer girl.

All these guys should be hung if they don't repent.  I doubt God or Budda would save their sinful souls.  They are deemed to go to hell.

Many, many Crosses for them who believe in God! + + + + + + ++
Many, many Buddhist beads for them who bebieve in Buddha! 。。。。。。。
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 15:41:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-4-13 18:45
Wan,

So... the thought hasn't crossed your mind that the reason they monitor foreign journalists and journalists generally is that the truth isn't actually salutary to Chinese interests?

Remember: distorted reports and ill-wished rumors are not in our interests:)
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 15:49:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-13 18:57
Sample Text
Sample Text

Wanlezi, don't be naive. Some Western media outlets are very mean. They just want to make use of this time to concoct more lies ...

I am not naive, i am quite aware of the mean methods adopted by western media. My point is that if we keep western media off limits always, they have quite good excuse to creat more rumors. We can try to let the world know what happens in TB, I suppose not media act so mean as CNN and BBC, right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 15:57:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-4-14 09:38
I disagree with keeping any press out of Tbt, or China for that matter. Maybe the best solution would be to accredit some very neutral minded journalists to cover what happens. How would we find su ...

YES! Invite Parkistani OR Iranian journalists to visit TB and report to the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 20:45:26 |Display all floors
Come on guys.  Anyone who thinks that the Western media is biased, open up an American newspaper and see how many stories are critical of Bush and Iraq.  There are tons everyday.  Now open up a Chinese newspaper and count how many stories are critical of Hu Jintao.  Oh right there aren't any.  I forgot, Hu Jintao is a perfect world leader who never has and never will make a mistake.  That is why China is the best country in the world and paradise on earth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.