Views: 8273|Replies: 32

Planning to revenge !!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-13 11:56:33 |Display all floors
I was been married to chinese man for almost 9 years.
We had wonderful family actually.  I am not chinese, but since i love my husband
so i accept and love everything about my husbands back ground, his family, accept and
learn  their tradition and culture, thoug i am not really impress about chinese manners
I tried to understand and accept everything from here.

My problem now is, Since we planned to move here in china, planned to stay here for good, we bought our
own house, our son started to go to school now here, and my hub got job here....

But i never ever thoughts he could find a mistress  here,  he was never ever been cheat me for 8 years but
when we moved here, I got a feelings of his changes, and a months past, i found a proof of his cheating to
me. I have their picture of his mistress, Lots of pictures. I ask him to introduced to me that girl but he keep t
ellin me that they didnt see each other anymore.

So i cant stop thinking to revenges now, i cant trust my hub now, i cant do my responsibilities now to them,
as a wife and a mother. I talk to his family about this matter and let them see those proof but everyone seems still in my hubs side....

Is there anyway i could sue them for my hubs being unfaithful and for the girl whos trying to flirt my hub?
The girls knows my hub is a merried man coz they go out dating with my son and she went to our house
while im in out of the country....My hub introduce that girl to my son as a techer as a friend...

Please help me to find a question to help  my self to forgive my hub and start new life, bring back my happy
family, back....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 12:14:14 |Display all floors

This is honest advice -

men ( husbands 0 always go back to the wife who is silent and forgiving -

best advice -

do nothing and say nothing -

and feed him well -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 12:18:24 |Display all floors
I will find out the name of a drug that you can give your husband to make him impotent , that should help quench his disires :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 15:02:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 15:15:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-13 01:36
It's illegal according to the book, so why do two adults such as you and your hubby close one eye each (but not both)?

Either you follow the advice the law gives you, and your hubby will come t ...You have no idea how common this is in China!  

it seems it's not common in the Western, particularly in Europe and America?

If you hate China so much, why don't you leave you idiot?

I believe this thread is very much a fool and a fake who might be the state dept or CIA's agent who has mission here in China and in this CD's forum to interrupt Chinese netizens' discussion here. I'm very much confident none of Chinese will respond to this spy. agent's stupid thread.  Her iq might be only 25.

CHINESE, NEVER RESPOND TO THIS THREAD

[ Last edited by iii3hairs at 2008-4-13 02:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:07:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2008-4-13 15:15

it seems it's not common in the Western, particularly in Europe and America?

If you hate China so much, why don't you leave you idiot?

I believe this thread is very much a fool and a fa ...

You are highly alert against all mellicious intentions . I have rarely heard a Chinese man married a foreign women. In most Cases, China is exporting women
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:49:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2008-4-13 12:18
I will find out the name of a drug that you can give your husband to make him impotent , that should help quench his disires :)

But it does the same thing back home...

But it is illegal here in china.....

But if he find out, dont u think this situation would get worse....

But there's no guarantee that it can 100% work out....

But.....  

I suppose it's the last advice u'd like to try....  

I cant give any since it's too complicated and it's always the situation so many wives run into....  and couldnt get out...
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.