Author: lisazyzhang

my notebook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-21 12:20:39 |Display all floors

hi

[quote]Originally posted by [i]lisazyzhang[/i] at 2008-4-14 21:06
Monday, 4/14/2008

Today, My mother and I had a quarrel about my work.
As I still had a busy day today, so I told her that I was hectic and tired today backing home.
All I want is just some com ... [/quote]

all the words you posted on this forum indicate that you don't have much pastime and amusement , and a little bit family-oriented and insociable , i guess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 12:07:37 |Display all floors
i feel quite the same with your situation.
always busy with the paper work,
and feel tired after a day's work,
seldomly have the leisure time,
sometimes in bad mood, and quarrel with my mom, unavoidably...

i also made a plan for myself and try to stickly keep it,
but hardly go on working on it...

i clearly recognized that i'm not in the age... to be childhood, but it's hard to know ... what i want, and how to work on it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-23 21:51:49 |Display all floors

Happy,health

happy and health are everything! No matter who you are,what you do.So just keep your smile,and the life will always smile to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:00:31 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

Today,i huntchina daily with google.com.I found you notebook,many perfect words express my mind.I am a passive persion too.I also deslike to chat with someone first.so i found a new job.I am sale.I sale electric products.the job require me to introduce products to customer.This job improve myselfe.I slam to like my job.I hope you have a good day! confidence girl! Every thing will  take well!

I am studing english in web.the level of english is beginner.@@

[ Last edited by lisa_lulu at 2008-4-25 01:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 09:18:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rob_xr at 2008-4-23 21:51
happy and health are everything! No matter who you are,what you do.So just keep your smile,and the life will always smile to you!

not bloody likely if ur really poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 09:23:11 |Display all floors
i suppose a diary is really like a private stuff, and i remember when i was still taking a diary i was trying the hell best to protect it being seeing by anybody

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.