Author: lisazyzhang

my notebook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-13 14:06:59 |Display all floors
Sunday, 4/13/2008

I was dumped. But it is strange that I don't feel angry or unhappy. Maybe I had already know it would be finished in that way or else I was waiting for it.

He was my blind date, and we don't have much in common, so we don't have much to say together. I don't very like to go out with him either, as he always complain about his work to me. My mum said he said that because he has nothing else to say, but I don't like a man always complain about something. Man in my mind should be endurable, he may endure much about his work, but he still stick to it and reponsible for it with passion which will make me more care for him.

And I'm a person who may be called as cold fish at first sight. I'm not a person with much enthusiasm, and sometimes lazy to manage the relationship with someone. I always accept all people give me and give others they demand passively, and I should be honst that it is me not to go ahead in the relation.
I don't know how to change it. So my friends always said I'm waiting for someone to find me.

So maybe he is not my right guy, I still need to widen my eyes to find him or I'm waiting for my right guy to find me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 23:43:58 |Display all floors
:)
I am the best one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 21:06:47 |Display all floors
Monday, 4/14/2008

Today, My mother and I had a quarrel about my work.
As I still had a busy day today, so I told her that I was hectic and tired today backing home.
All I want is just some comfort, or some carefully words which would let me feel better, but my mother just said, she didn't believe that, it couldn't any important thing in my work and, it is sure I could find some time to have a rest.
As now my work is statistics, and it always very urgent to report to my boss, so I must finish my work before the deadline. It is true that I could leave my work away and have a rest, but it is not my habit to let the work apart and rest first, I like to finish my work first and rest in the left time. So my mother said it is all my fault that I couldn't rest.
I'm very sad to hear that because I don't think it is a fault that I couldn't rest, I just want to get some comfort from her, but it seems like a wander which never could come true. She just take it as granted. Now I even don't know what I could talk with her to get a good reply.
I'm just a women who isn't as strong as man, I don't know why she could search comfort from us but I couldn't get the same thing from her. She always said I'm too old to find a guy to marry, what she want is my left from home. I don't want to marry someone just because of marriage or spending the rest of my life or a baby, I want to be together with someone who is truly in love with me, or else I'd rather spend all my life on my own. May be I'll feel lonely in the future, but now I don't want to marry with someone whom I don't love even don't like.
I'm a homebody. Although I could rent a flat by myself, I don't like a dark home when I back home, I'd rather live with my parents.
It is paradox that I hate loneliness and I don't want to be married soon. I don't reject marriage, but I reject marriage because of loneliness.

What I should do? I don't know what I could do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 12:34:26 |Display all floors
It is so strange why I can't add my post here yesterday, I had enconter the problem several days from I came here.

If the problem couldn't be solved any more, maybe I'll leave here at last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 14:15:52 |Display all floors

Reply #23 lisazyzhang's post

Persist in sth is not a easy thing, hope you can reach your goal of studing english.
Cheer up!:) I'm also encourage myself, I usually want to improve my english and make up some plans, but these plans all aborted finally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 21:05:30 |Display all floors

I was attracted by your notebook!

Your notebook or your diary is interesting to me ! To begin with ,  you are a woman with some thoughts. You could do everything as you want.Sticking  to something  is a faith and you got it. Do not upset , cheer up. There are some happiness for you !
I hope you'll find your  right guy , Cheer up !!!   

finally , hope you have a good day !!!      Sincerely,  kevin Chang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 12:29:32 |Display all floors
I find "a busy day today" showed the most frequency in each phase of your diary.

No better exists than being busy, so cheer up!

We are not perplexed by things themselves, but bothered by our own feelings to the problem brought by things.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.