Author: lisazyzhang

my notebook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-8 09:28:30 |Display all floors
Well, yesterday I didn't attach my note for some reason so today I'll add it.

Monday, 4/7/2008

Today is not as busy as before, but I still need to work overtime for a while after working time.
But anyhow today I could back home before 7:30, it is a progress.

Keep mild, careful anyway.

There isn't anythings special today. So here it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 10:07:57 |Display all floors
Tuseday, 4/8/2008

Today is fine day, as I could ask for a leave for half-day which my header promised yesterday. (~^_^~)
I'll try my best to finish all the work on my schedule in the morning.

And this noon, a company offer an interview to my sister who  is a new post-graduate, so she'll go to have a try.
As it is her first interview, hope she could succeed and get some good experices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 16:15:27 |Display all floors
Wednsday, 4/9/2008

I get some leisure time now, so back here to write something.

First, a good news is my sister had got the offer yesterday, and went to the company to attend the training this morning.
Congratulation to her!

Second, I had sticked to write something everyday from April 2. Congratulations to self!

Third, this morning during the way to my company, I read short articles in the tube whic brought me some thoughts I prefer to wrote them down. The articles are just thoes on the Chinadaily website, I printed out and read some on my way.
One of it wrote as follows: "Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do." While I have a dream, it is possible to come true that hard woring these days is essential and I must make up my mind as soon as possible. And it just as said that I only have one chance to let it come true. I'm wondering these days. But today, I think I couldn't bewilder anymore, I should be ascertained to my dream. I make up my program today and follow it exactly. And "Just for today" I "save myself form two pets: hurry and indecision".
And today my eyes are humid when I read the story of "an empty box", it is so moving and sorrowful story that the beautiful girl dead in an accident. I'm very happy and blest now as I have good family and friend. I should learn to forgive and smill to everyone, be more mild and patient to everything, "always put myself in the other's shoes".

Well, today is a specific day and it is a new beginning tomorrow.
Be energetic!!

Hope everyboday enjoy good day today!
1023561.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 22:20:15 |Display all floors
Thursday, 4/10/2008

Today is a busy day as before, I had to attend a boring meeting which take up so much time that I hadn't enough time to do my data collection so as to work overtime once again.

And today is nothing special except I read a story which shows me the most moving and beautiful words expressing love.
Tomorrow still is a tense day.

That's all today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 22:41:33 |Display all floors
It is so strange why I couldn't add my new post to my notebook?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 23:14:17 |Display all floors
Thursday, 4/10/2008

Today is a busy day just as before, and I had to workovertime an hour before backing home.

I don't have many time to read or think of something myself except evening. But anyhow tomorrow is the last working day of this week, and I'll make use of the weekend have a good rest and make up a clear and comprehensive plan for my future.

Well that's all today.
Good night to myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 17:13:22 |Display all floors
It seems Thursday I always has bad luck. While it had passed by, today is another day.

Friday, 4/11/2008

Today is also a busy day which I can only enjoy some leisure time just now. We still have sending off party tonight, so I decide to enjoy the dinner and have a good sleep today.
This night I'll make a particular schedule of my plan. Tomorrow I'll begin to process it.

Energy inputted!!
Be smilling!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.