Author: lisazyzhang

my notebook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-5 16:03:29 |Display all floors
It is so strange that why I can't add anything to my post anymore?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-5 16:04:52 |Display all floors
where is my yesterday's note? I had post it yesterday twice. ==|||||||||||||||||||||

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-5 16:15:45 |Display all floors
Well, no matter what happened yesterday, more important is today and tomorrow.

Saterday, 4/5/2008

Today I feel better now, my head isn't as ache as yesterday, and I could do litte thinking today. But only little, because catching cold makes me react so slow. It's bad, but to another point, I could get a good rest.

Refer to my plan, hehe, I'm very ashamed that I haven't done anything related to it.
It's bad habit to say I'll do someting from tomorrow, I know. And I'll do my reading and practice in the evening today.
May be I'll write down something if I got some thoughts from my reading.

Now here it is. I need to do some housework now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 16:58:52 |Display all floors
Sunday, 4/6/2008

Today I had read some articles in the magizine. The biggest feeling those articles gave me is that foriegners are so fond of using passive voice, but in china, we always say: I do sth, or we do sth. I should be more familiar with it, and try to use it more in my english. I should say passive voice must be used more and more in my english, it may be more suitable the english grammer.

I'm trying to consider things in english, but it is difficult to deal with. Just now, although I wrote english, but what shows in my brain are all in chinese. It makes me very afflict. Maybe I need to find someone give me some advices.

Well, that's all today.

Hope everyone can enjoy a good day today!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 15:46:14 |Display all floors
good habbit,hope you can keep up the good habbit,and I'm sure you will progress every day.WEcome join in this English study community.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 16:09:24 |Display all floors
keep moving then all your dream will come ture!
Fighting.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 09:18:54 |Display all floors
Thanks for all people who are cared for me, I'm happy to meet many friends here to improve english together.

Wish everyone enjoy his/her day everyday!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.