Author: sexlion

No money, if means I have no qualification to have honey? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-4 00:18:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-3 09:48

Dear Bird - when i go to flower garden, the gardeners told me money for them do GROW on TREES..........they say is their Dou Ji (investments for future)

& yes bird, spare money ...

Ahhh....I see your point...no wonder every time I eat an orange, it tastes like sweet money in my mouth  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 11:21:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-4-4 00:18

Ahhh....I see your point...no wonder every time I eat an orange, it tastes like sweet money in my mouth  

DEar Bird - if one apple / orange cost 50cents, do imagine the Millions $ it brings .....now how about prices of Roses.....it may cost $5 or more
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 16:14:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-4-1 17:06

I believe that you can make money if you dare to do things ,especially new things in your life providing that you are healthy.The less you risk the less chances for making money.
For me ther ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 16:54:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-4-2 14:24

hehe...

long time no see, bro!!!

that example is so rare to cherish

where is Brian now??
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 22:31:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by deef22 at 2008-4-3 10:57
Firstly i have to say that health is everything ,but not money ,can money cure aids ro cancer?So keeping yourself happy and thus make yourself happy and peaceful.I know money is necessary but money is just money ,it can not replace love.I think if you are poor and a girl still loves you ,it shows that you are lucky because you have something which can not bought by money.

More than 56 billion dollars (CND) have been spent to maintain our universal health care system (in Canada)...so you can say our national health are being supported by mega money...without money...we have no health care to maintain our excellent healthy bodies and minds!

Million and billion  of dollars go to support Cancer research (and AIDS) every year in North America...well, they are making steady progress in diagnostic and treatment procedures!...there is a saying:  "No money, no talk"...and in this case, no money, no research...consequently....no research, no hope.... in fighting cancers, diseases, and human suffering!

Recently, million of Americans lost their homes to foreclosure due to lack of money...they lost not only their homes but also their dreams...no peace and happiness for those unfortunate Americans.

Yes, money can not replace love...but it can support love...and nourish love...would love grow stronger in eternal poverty?...where there is no hope for a better future?

Yes, love does not exclude poor people...I also agree that when love can be purchased by money, it is not love but a business deal...simply a transaction...of course love is more than a transaction...however, excluding money form a loving relationship is purely idealistic...people need more than "pure" love to survive in this harsh reality!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 22:37:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-4-3 11:46

hehe...

bird, you are wrong this time...you know, there is a tree named "money tree" in guangdong, many people buy it in new year and wanna really money can grow here...

and in  ...

How many money trees do you have?...more the better?...logically speaking! ....are they (money tress) costly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 22:44:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-3 12:59

can you send a pot to dear bird????

is it the "kam" tree(gold) kamguat

He can post a picture (money tree) for us to see!...24 K gold?....or just a fruit tree with those tiny  tangerines hanging!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.