Author: gotohell

Was the CIA Behind the Recent Troubles in Tibet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-2 10:03:09 |Display all floors

Reply #23 northwest's post

My pleasure sir. I have great respect for yourself and others who uphold the dignity of China in the face of slanders by that dying breed of colonialists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 11:39:04 |Display all floors

It seems to be an Amerikan game!

India, it seems is the NEW JAPAN of WW2!

First, Amerikan Press made INDIAN people, larger than life.
Second, Amerikan Press lie about INDIAN ECONOMIC size, India? US$6 trillion PPP economy...big lie!
Third, Amerikan manipulation and Indian politics squeezed relations with its immediate neighbours.
Fourth, Indian Monopolist business people is unpopular in Africa, chased out from Uganda, Kenya to South Africa.
Fifth, Tibetan exile government is giving Indian government dreams of occupying Tibet, even simple Mcmohan line trick could get India to go to war?

Beware!

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 13:44:25 |Display all floors

Reply #13 gotohell's post

Ahhh chang, my ole buddy....you've done gone shot yourself in the foot here by saying the "real world" etc, which kinda makes me wonder what world you're living in because I'm pretty sure the rest of us, whether we be african, American, Asian or whatever are all in the same world, which is the real world.......do you catch my drift ole pal?
As for the CIA, I'm sticking to my policy of non-intervention regarding internal matters, but I doubt it!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2008-4-2 01:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 02:16:28 |Display all floors
I suspect that people being sick of life under brutalistic, fascistic military occupation may have had something to do with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 14:58:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by renegadedog9 at 2008-4-3 02:16
I suspect that people being sick of life under brutalistic, fascistic military occupation may have had something to do with it.

Are you talking about Iraq or Afghanistan?
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 17:11:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-4-3 14:58

Are you talking about Iraq or Afghanistan?

or Quantanamo
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 21:09:48 |Display all floors
No! They (like so many others) were certainly thrilled about the whole thing when it happened, but they had nothing to do with it (come on, those guys are still trying to figure out what to do with Castro a stone throw away...)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.