Author: lngoddess

Can you tell me the tourist sites in your place ? Thank you very much ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-5 08:28:09 |Display all floors

Welcome to 白云山,莲花山 in Guangzhou !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 09:13:16 |Display all floors

my hometown!

My hometown is xi'an .Ther are a great amount of enviable ancient sites in Xi'an that attract numerous tourists from aroud the world to visit every year.These ancient sites include Bell tower,drum tower,Wild goose pagoda,Neolithic site,Hot spring ancient spa,and Terra-cotta that refer to underground army of Emperor Qin,etc.Four famous streets radiate in four different directions from the city centre.The above-mentioned show the brilliant history civilization and wisdom of our ancestors.People who live here are warm-hearted ,generous and easy-going although some of them are somewhat conservative mentally.I believe the tourism of xi'an will give you deep impression.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 12:15:28 |Display all floors

yantai,shandong

Have  u ever heard of Yantai (shandong province)? It's a lovely seaside city. It's the one of the  coastal opening cities in china. I think u must heard of PENGLAIGE, so  fantastic! The first primire, QINGSHIHUANG, ever came here to looking for 不老药, and have a beautiful fairy tale of 八仙过海.
With the developing of moder society, yantai city focus on the road costruction, a road between yantai to muping, named BINHAI ROAD, near the seaside, sightseeing on the bus, so cosy, listening to the sea, feel the wonderful sight, so welcome to yantai. A great change will make u feel worth coming here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 12:18:24 |Display all floors

HUNAN famous site........

this site  now under development, name is 錫巖仙洞,  located near Great marshal LUORONGHUAN former residence, trace back to Tang dynasty, a famous poet even been there and wrote the poem for it grand sight  seventy - two water-eroded cave naturally, last for mile away, ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-6 11:00:02 |Display all floors

hello!

There are many of place of interest and tourist place in zhejiang provice.welcome to zhejiang and ningbo city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-6 11:53:45 |Display all floors

The most grand yellow waterfall.

Hu Kou 壶口 Waterfall of the Yellow River between Shaanxi 陕西 and Shanxi 山西 province. I've seen it, shocking, impressive and marvelous!

It's really worth a visit, especially in rainy seasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-7 22:50:54 |Display all floors

Hi, dear, why no more ???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.