Views: 6123|Replies: 14

Can you tell me the tourist sites in your place ? Thank you very much ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-4 10:38:43 |Display all floors
Hello,everyone,

I am 23, a tourist guide working in a big travel agency for nearly a year and a half.
I know many famous tourist sites in China such as Huanshang,Lushang,Taishang and so on. But I have no idea the tourist sites with local characteristic in your hometown or your working places. It is my honour to have you tell me the places of interest of yours. I will make a record of what you have told me and someday take my tourists to go to see the sights of your beautiful places. So please don;t hesitate to make public your scenic spots.

When you write your posts, please remember to give the names of province , county, tourist site and  make a brief introduction of the sightseeing, preferably in English.

Thank you very much !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 11:04:13 |Display all floors

re:

langyashan,in chuzhou ,anhui province.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 11:19:01 |Display all floors

Thank you. I have kept a record: 安徽, 滁州,老鸦山。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 13:16:43 |Display all floors

maybe

it is 狼牙山

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 13:48:58 |Display all floors

wuxi, jiangsu province

wuxi has many tourist sites, just as xihui park, liyuan park, yuantouzu park, etc. They are all very interesting places. Wuxi is a shining star beside the TAIHU lake. I like wuxi, because she is my second hometown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 14:39:28 |Display all floors

tourist

it is琅琊山,in my hometown .a good scenes sites for some tourists!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 16:04:44 |Display all floors

Expectiing you to give yours !

Up till now, I have got 安徽滁州的 “ 琅琊山”,江苏无锡的 “ xihui 公园,liyuan 公园,yuantouzu公园 " on file.

To avoid misunderstanding, I think it better to give the names of your attractive tourist sites in Chinese. Ok ?

I strongly believe that there are good tourist sites , though they are not famous in China, in your city, your hometown and your working places.
Why not make public them so that more tourists will pay a visit to what you have intrudced ?

Thank you for your hearty help !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.