Views: 7449|Replies: 6

Pingpong game [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-29 08:40:21 |Display all floors
pingpong game is the most popular game in our country. During the middle school life ,I was love in the game.Weekend my classments and me would go to enjoy most of our free time by the ping-pong table !  Then we all tired and felt pain all over our body.
Later when i got the entrance of a normal college ,I didn't have much time to enjoy this game .so I felt a little pity.
I know that many guys like sports such as football ,basketball,chess and so no.
If you have any hobby  ,can your talk some about your experience.
Sharing your happy with me .
Desk showing 2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-30 15:44:08 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

I like to play pingpang game too,it make me happiny!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 22:20:41 |Display all floors
basketball is my  favorite . we have a match every two weeks with my friends .
at time same time , I love all the ball game .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 10:53:29 |Display all floors

football

football is my love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 17:50:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diego001 at 2008-3-29 08:40
pingpong game is the most popular game in our country. During the middle school life ,I was love in the game.Weekend my classments and me would go to enjoy most of our free time by the ping-pong ta ...

I have the same hobby. I have a passion for pingpong,but not skillful.

I still remember that I often hurried to school after lunch to play pingpong with class fellows when I was a junior high school student. Even though the sun burnt,it can't diminish my enthusiasm at all.I was so crazy about it that I didn't focus too much on studying. Until my test paper were marked with low scores,my dad began to investigate what the reason was. One day after lunch I hurried to school as usual, he tracked me and found out the reason finally,he thought I've spent too much time on playing pingpong instead of studying.He got very mad and later prevented me going to school early and told me to return home in time,so that I was isolated from pingpong at that time. Thanks to dad's enlightening,I was able to accept higher education.
Though I'm still not good at playing pingpong, it brought me nice memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 08:41:50 |Display all floors
i like pingpang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 00:14:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.