Views: 3740|Replies: 2

学英语感言-HLY(c-e)(待翻译) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-28 20:41:23 |Display all floors
不知道为何觉得最近学英语越来越感到恶心。从曾经的如痴如醉到如今的避之而不及。是否和所见所闻有关,是否和名利、金钱、政治有关?我想是的。再纯洁的东西如果粘上了灰尘也是肮脏的。有始无终,只要不遗憾,那么不学也罢!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 22:37:48 |Display all floors
Automatically translated text:
不知道为何觉得最近学英语越来越感到恶心。从曾经的如痴如醉到如今的避之而不及。是否和所见所闻有关,是否和名利、金钱、政治有关?我想是的。再纯洁的东西如果粘上了灰尘也是肮脏的。有始无终,只要不遗憾,那么不学也罢!   Do not know why that was the last to learn English more and more nausea. From the former were sitting to the present and not the bullet. And whether the observations, and whether fame and fortune, money and politics? I think yes. If things again pure viscosity of the dust is dirty. Weishimozhong, as long as no regrets, then learned all right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-30 22:05:15 |Display all floors

My attempt

Somehow I feel disgusting to learn English recently. Once I was mad about it, whereas now I am mad at it!
Does it has something to do with what I saw and what I heard?  Yes,I think so. Even the purest will turn to be filthy if dusted. To start off with a bang but end up with a whimper, if I myself do not regret for, then to quit learning English is not a bad idea.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.