Author: dreamflying2

Do you have a moment that you feel lost ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-29 19:07:03 |Display all floors
I'm a student studying in Hanzhou while I come from Northeast.
Most of us students have had the thoughts of go back to ourselves as we were before eighteen or younger.
We sometimes also regret about the things done during the compus life.
We feel it tough sometime. But we all know we just can't go back any more.
That's what life gives us.
We experienced so we can gain somethings.
Think and live positive and we all will get better.
Good luck and hope you happy everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 19:36:25 |Display all floors

LOST without knowin it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 15:11:55 |Display all floors
i came this city from a small village far away from here after graduating from university. fortunately,my hometown and which city i live in now are in the same province. so it didn't take long time for me to be used to living here.for now,i have been here for 8 years .through this period of time.i got a good job and get married and then my lovely son came to my life two years ago,all of this happend naturally  and i never regard myself as migrant.i love my hometown and also love this city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 15:34:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jennyxxt at 2008-3-31 15:11
i came this city from a small village far away from here after graduating from university. fortunately,my hometown and which city i live in now are in the same province. so it didn't take long time ...

seems you are enjoying yr family, working and yr living city, this is a beautiful thing really, i think you must be a great person, congratulation!! good luck!!:)

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-3-31 03:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 17:00:06 |Display all floors
that is exactly what I was  feeling someday before..at that time,my best friend seems to have fewer and fewer words with me,instead, she began to talk to R more often, I thought we three can be good friends,but actually ,that never happened.
when I was silly preparing to welcome my new friend R, it turned out that I have lost both of the two, the days after that were hard to get by, I was dinning alone, going to the liberary alone,and ..ALL by myself..
It was such a hard period of time,but thank god I am still here right now,I mean I ve already through it, and I ve made new friends, and began my new life
I hope that  anyone who has the same problem can handle it eventually, bless~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 22:09:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jennyxxt at 2008-3-31 15:11
i came this city from a small village far away from here after graduating from university. fortunately,my hometown and which city i live in now are in the same province. so it didn't take long time ...

Congratulations!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 09:18:53 |Display all floors
many tks to allenmiao and thunderbird.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.