Views: 6469|Replies: 27

Do you have a moment that you feel lost ? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2008-3-28 12:31:59 |Display all floors
Is there any friend away from hometown and alone living a big city? After living here for years can you still find the original self as the beginning when you moved here? Maybe something is gone or blurring—less courage, no ideal, some changes to what living here for, so on. Do you look back how you went with the past 5 or 7 years and what comment ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-28 13:29:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-28 12:31
Is there any friend away from hometown and alone living a big city? After living here for years can you still find the original self as the beginning when you moved here? Maybe something is gone or ...


I came from Shanghai to Beijing working with my brother.After so many years still have not used this city.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-3-28 13:35:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by olivita at 2008-3-28 13:29


I came from Shanghai to Beijing working with my brother.After so many years still have not used this city.


Shanghainese always Shanghainese at heart......

Beijingnese always Beijingnese.....

but i was told ~30-35% Beijing food are conquered by Sichuanese food
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-28 13:44:09 |Display all floors
i moved from a small city to an even smaller city..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-28 14:02:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-3-28 13:35


Shanghainese always Shanghainese at heart......

Beijingnese always Beijingnese.....

but i was told ~30-35% Beijing food are conquered by Sichuanese food

r i g h t

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-28 14:09:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-28 12:31
Is there any friend away from hometown and alone living a big city? After living here for years can you still find the original self as the beginning when you moved here? Maybe something is gone or ...


i just came to Shanghai for the first time..

i had the feeling of being lost before, i am having it now, i am sure i will have it in the future also.....

i thought i would be stronger when i am alone, but it proves i am wrong...i am alone, but i am not as strong as i thought,,, i was totally wrong, i can't stop missing all my friends in that small city, i don't know why i come to this city, i don't know what to do....

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-28 14:10:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-3-28 13:35


Shanghainese always Shanghainese at heart......

Beijingnese always Beijingnese.....

but i was told ~30-35% Beijing food are conquered by Sichuanese food



, maybe it is not so bad...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.