Views: 3944|Replies: 18

do u have any bosom friends in ur life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-28 01:27:57 |Display all floors
especially ,heterosexual

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 10:59:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eastsir at 2008-3-28 01:27
especially ,heterosexual

I found this materials from the following site:    http://danceranna.blogspot.com/2006/07/bosom-friends.html

Excerpt from the above site:

Miriam is my dear bosom friend. We are quite alike, yet very different. I am more Anne in looks, she more Diana, but we are often a mixture of the personalities. She is more bold and daring, I, more expressive and romantic. Every girl should have a friend like her!

Miriam is very musical. She's taken piano for many years, and is quite accomplished at it! She also plays the flute, as I do, and we started 4 years ago, working our way up to Advanced band after 2 years. We are so alike, and such friends, we even take double flute lessons from our band director during the summers. Just like my dream is to teach ballet, hers is to teach piano, and I know she will do very well!

We both aren't huge talkers. I probably talk a little more, but there are often simply peaceful times of silence while we enjoy each other's company. There's always a lot of smiles between us, often bursts of laughter as we do silly little things. We have quite times as well, serious discussions about different things, and wistful thinkings. We get along wonderfully however, in the 4 years we've been really close friends, we have yet to get into a big fight.

Beautiful friendship!:)
Bosom Friends.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 11:00:04 |Display all floors
Bosom Friends #2jpg.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 14:13:39 |Display all floors
i have a very good friend that i can tell everything to..
when i am not happy.i would like to share with her all things that made me unhappy...
she is always there for me..backing me up in times of difficulties...and giving wise advices...
though we are in different cities studying..
i could feel she is just near me...
with her being my best friend, i will not feel alone at any time...

that is my best friend..but she is a girl..not a boy...

oh..we haven't fighted..

[ Last edited by qiyiguo at 2008-3-29 02:17 PM ]
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 14:21:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eastsir at 2008-3-28 01:27
especially ,heterosexual

Factually I have several bosom friends,including one confidant here..... I could share my secrets and unhappy things to those bosom mates....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 15:06:25 |Display all floors
I'm so grateful that I have a bosom friend.I can share all my secret and sadness with him altough he is a guy.
sometimes it can make trouble cause all the people might that we seem like a  couple.but anyway,we don't care it.
he must the most precious friend  for me.and we haven't fighted.
as I though  when we fight one day,then we should be a really couple instead close friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 16:38:54 |Display all floors
i get a friend like this.she is very friendly.and always listening to me.....my moan or my gratitude..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.