Views: 3027|Replies: 2

困惑中。。。。请大家指点迷津 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-27 10:50:10 |Display all floors
有个问题一直让我很困惑,大家能不能帮我找出原因?是关于口语上的。有两个前提,一,如果让我口译别人说的话,没问题;二,如果让我用汉语表述问题,没问题。那么,为什么让我用英语回答我没有准备过的问题,我会脑子里一片空白,一点想法都没有?到底是什么原因?还有,大家用英语写文章,是不是完完全全是英语思维?脑子里没有汉语形式的任何语句?谢谢大家啦!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 11:39:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caosunan at 2008-3-27 10:50
有个问题一直让我很困惑,大家能不能帮我找出原因?是关于口语上的。有两个前提,一,如果让我口译别人说的话,没问题;二,如果让我用汉语表述问题,没问题。那么,为什么让我用英语回答我没有准备过的问题,我会 ...

I wish I could offer you a pill, but that will forever remain a wish. The second best I can offer is this advice: practice. If you cannot say it all, try to say just a bit of you want to say. You should be able to speak more and more of your thought as time goes on.  You should try to think in the language you are trying to speak as much as possible. You will be able to do one sentence at first, then perhaps two the next day or week....  It just takes time, but it isn't hard work at all if you enjoy it (try the veal, ha ha).
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 13:27:44 |Display all floors
用英语写文章,是不是完完全全是英语思维?脑子里没有汉语形式的任何语句?

应该是这样的。不同语言构思和用词都有所不同。事实上经常遇到这样的情况:即汉语读起来挺通顺的,照字面意义译成英文后就会觉得滑稽,词不达意。理科文章尤其如此(汉语表述经常不够严谨)。文学文艺类文章可能好些(反正大家都不严谨)。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.