Author: dreamflying2

why a single girl at 30 is always refused at a job interview? is fair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-26 16:34:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-26 14:34
Hello,friends,this is my first thread, why a girl at 30 is always refused by HR at a job interview just because she is still single but already at the age of marriage & giving a birth ?  is fai ...

it shows instability.. perhaps you had too wild and free of a childhood, too much drinking and pariying and boys etc.. and perhaps you did something wrong to be looking for a job and pregnant... most people would figure that a 30 year old pregnancy was well planned, so then, why wouldnt you have thought first about getting your job a few years earlier and keeping it?

too much instability and uncertainty and risk.. i wouldnt hire you... but good luck...

30 year olds should be married already

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 16:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tiny_dragon at 2008-3-26 16:34

it shows instability.. perhaps you had too wild and free of a childhood, too much drinking and pariying and boys etc.. and perhaps you did something wrong to be looking for a job and pregnant.. ...

and if you wanted to get the job now, they might think its just because you want money now..

30 is a little old to start getting serious about your career

it seems you arent career minded.. and being single you arent stable because you have no reason to keep your job and work hard because you have no child to support

and at 30 they suspect that within a year you will be married and pregnant and need to leave work...

all good reasons for an employer not to hire you

if Chinese girls thought more ahead, they would only get jobs when they are 22 which guarantee them time off for a baby when they are 30, then companies would be more inclined to offer such benefits to women

and for the record, 30 is not marriage and baby age.. its practically time for you to stop having children.. you are old.. very old. admit it.

you squandered away your youth, now live with the consequences of failing to put your priorities in the right order

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 16:45:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-3-26 16:25
.. this ignorant prejudice against 30 YO single women simply cannot occur in China, and this story must be some western media plot.

After all, everything is perfect in China, and there's no reas ...

looks like Emu the ozzie is now a t i b e ten .....always sucks
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 17:20:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tiny_dragon at 2008-3-26 16:38

and if you wanted to get the job now, they might think its just because you want money now..

30 is a little old to start getting serious about your career

it seems you arent career minded ...

the only exception I can see is if you were divorced at 30.. but then that kind of speaks for itself in China and you probably shouldnt tell them that at all.

but by the sounds of it you havent been married.. maybe you havent found the right one.. but it doesnt really sound like you wer looking

the big problem in China is that girls trust their bf unconditionally from the time they are in college and even middle school, and wont ever look around to date other boys (its viewed and infidelity even if they arent married and arent having sex)

I warn all the chinese girls I meet about this.. about ending up like you...

im willing to bet your bf was about  the same age as you were and you devoted all your life to him, and now you are both about 30 and he wants to marry a younger girl

he used you to get through to manhood, then tossed you aside like laji

plain and simple truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 17:27:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-26 14:34
Hello,friends,this is my first thread, why a girl at 30 is always refused by HR at a job interview just because she is still single but already at the age of marriage & giving a birth ?  is fai ...

To dreamflying2,

caringhk is right,
Society is filled with competition everywhere,
So you must do more interview,
Meanwhile you should improve yourself at yr area,
After all, competitive person is preferred to find own better job, right?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 19:04:48 |Display all floors
  It happened to me twice when I was thirty.Now I am working in my brother's company ,everything is fine

You will find a good job if you insist.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 10:43:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chenbin37 at 2008-3-26 15:05
You should take more interview...My job through more than 30 times interview...It is not easy to find a job in Shanghai

, but i hear many say it is easy to find a job in Shanghai, there are many many oppotunities..

which one is right?

maybe you mean finding a 'good' one is not easy, but the situation is always the same in other cities i am afriand,,,finding a 'good' job is not easy....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.