Author: dreamflying2

why a single girl at 30 is always refused at a job interview? is fair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-26 15:05:58 |Display all floors
You should take more interview...My job through more than 30 times interview...It is not easy to find a job in Shanghai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 15:06:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-3-26 14:58

the biggest company is the government

maybe she can became a civil servant ,service for country , hope she can,.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 15:24:08 |Display all floors
Thanks so much ,everyone,my friends. your voices fresh my mind.  what i need to do is to keep on the way to try more interview till find the suitable one.  another question comes, do you need to adjust your expections after many times interview failure?

Hi,chenbin37, you have a great persistence. what kept you go through so many interviews? can you share your thoughts about hunting job?how to keep confidence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 15:36:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chenbin37 at 2008-3-26 15:05
You should take more interview...My job through more than 30 times interview...It is not easy to find a job in Shanghai

not difficult to find a job...always so many openings in any field..
but it is indeed to find one that fit you well and that you like...
this is a real problem..
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 15:54:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-26 15:24
Thanks so much ,everyone,my friends. your voices fresh my mind.  what i need to do is to keep on the way to try more interview till find the suitable one.  another question comes, do you need to ad ...

hehe...

chenbin is still young...when you are no way, maybe you can insist on ...

if you are 30 yrs, you should have more experiences in some domain...now we are waiting for job-hunter...

below suggestions for your reference:

1. what's your target?
for a manager? GM? or other engineer or expertise?
2. what's type companies do you wanna enter into?
3. what can you do? or what's your strongest?
4. what's your expectation treatment?

you need to think more first...then put your resume in that famous employee website...

A. you can search some position, then send your resume to them directly;
B. ask for your friends for recommending;
C.send your resume to that job-hunter;
D.waiting .....

please dont forget to refresh your resume often...

wish will some help you....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 16:25:24 |Display all floors

Judging by the tone of debate in other discussions...

.. this ignorant prejudice against 30 YO single women simply cannot occur in China, and this story must be some western media plot.

After all, everything is perfect in China, and there's no reason for anyone to complain about anything, especially if you're Tbtan !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 16:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-26 15:24
Thanks so much ,everyone,my friends. your voices fresh my mind.  what i need to do is to keep on the way to try more interview till find the suitable one.  another question comes, do you need to ad ...

Be patience..and never give up..Now the society you appearence is very important,speak clearly and wearing business suit...The most important thing you don't wear some cloth like hip-hop..Your hair should be neatly..Remeber we are young.....I met some boss they aren't kindly people.Now my mannger is very decent and kindly...He call me "gemen"..very very kindly...Company could be small but boss must be clever and leadship

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.