Views: 8948|Replies: 41

why a single girl at 30 is always refused at a job interview? is fair? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-26 14:34:59 |Display all floors
Hello,friends,this is my first thread, why a girl at 30 is always refused by HR at a job interview just because she is still single but already at the age of marriage & giving a birth ?  is fair?  I am currently suffering this hard situation. My current company got in terrible financial hard time for a long time, things get worse. I have nothing to do in the office, almost free the whole day. so I am seeking a new job and got some interview but suffered the same issue----my age. I explained and give my word that I am not getting married in two years but seems useless,  how can I find ways to solve this problem?
Friends,give some advice. thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 14:38:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamflying2 at 2008-3-26 14:34
Hello,friends,this is my first thread, why a girl at 30 is always refused by HR at a job interview just because she is still single but already at the age of marriage & giving a birth ?  is fai ...

seems you need to go for more interviews to get that suitable company.....as usual me at this age is always the preferred
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 14:47:27 |Display all floors
the same thing also happens to this year's graduates,they do want their employee with no experience

so i think caringhk is right, just to go for more,you'll find the suitable one at length
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 14:51:27 |Display all floors
Thanks caringhk. right, open to more choices and keep seeking, go find the right one. keep my spirit on this  work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 14:51:55 |Display all floors
it is unfair if what you said is true, but I doubt it could be other problems cuased you to be refused, not whether or not you are married at 30's, I mean who cares if you get married ?let alone you are just 30's, you are very yong, lady.

Just keep on more interviews, if they think marriage is a problem, then lie (shame on myself), but this is only because I think marriage is nothing about a job, right?

[ Last edited by martinxia at 2008-3-26 02:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 14:53:42 |Display all floors
i think big company will have more humanization ,
so i wish you will find a good job in the near future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 14:58:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2008-3-26 14:53
i think big company will have more humanization ,
so i wish you will find a good job in the near future.

the biggest company is the government
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.