Views: 4371|Replies: 5

Where is my message posed? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-24 18:54:18 |Display all floors
Why? Is there someone who can tell me why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 08:47:31 |Display all floors
hey...... you're not the only one, I posed so many reply and I still don't know where they went........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 09:08:43 |Display all floors
Hi, guys:

ChinaDaily occasionally either delays showing some posts or doesn't show them at all. If that happens to a message you try to post, you don't get any indication (or feedback) of what has happened—you just get returned to the existing thread without your post displayed. It's a little confusing and disconcerting.

The reasons might be (1) that your post contains a word or some words that puts that post into the "Do not display" category or (2) you are trying to post between off-hours at ChinaDaily (usually between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m but it might vary). (Presumably, your post is reviewed during business hours and is posted if it "passes" some criterion.) As ChinaDaily has not given any official explanation for the delay, so these are just observations from various posters and from time to time the "rules" change.

You can see a few more details in this thread 请大家奔走相告:论坛正常化啦!in the Translation Tips section. This "problem" has been occurring since at least January, 2007 in various ways.

I hope that helps you understand what is going on. I realize none of the above explains "why"—you are free to draw your own conclusions.

[Other readers: please feel free to add to or modify my observations if they do not match yours or are inaccurate. Thanks.]
中文我不会读也不会写。Really, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 15:41:31 |Display all floors

Thanks

Originally posted by jeff_in_sf at 2008-3-25 09:08
Hi, guys:

ChinaDaily occasionally either delays showing some posts or doesn't show them at all. If that happens to a message you try to post, you don't get any indication (or feedback) of ...

Hi,Jeff. it's william. Glad to see you again and thanks for your explanations. It's long time to be not here. You are so kind as before.

Do you remember me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 15:48:25 |Display all floors

thanks i see

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 15:48:42 |Display all floors

thanks

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.