Author: meiguodiyi

Why are Europeans so smart? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-12 17:39:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-7-12 16:11
If whites are smart, why did USa let Japs invade them??

1/ I don't think any of us Westerners are claiming that whites are superior to anyone else (unlike the Chinauvenists here)

2/ The Japanese didn't "invade" the US. They just bombed Pearl Harbour.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 17:57:35 |Display all floors

Reply #21 emucentral's post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the godfather of communism, Karl Marx, European? We can't all be bad then!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 18:24:49 |Display all floors
1)Here's the story that was related to me by a Chinese friend,  'babygirl'. Those 'innovative Chinese' were stifled and overrun by the nepotistic HAN chinese, who were primarily merchants. The society was relationship based...not merit based.
The HAN  And the creative amongst them were carefully weeded out.
So whatever creative advantage that the Chinese had 2000 years ago is LONG gone.

2)All this talk of Neanderthals and Europeans is total hogwash. Neanderthals existed parallel to humans (and they weren't tree swingers anyway)...not turned into humans.
Humans are an African species of primate. And our differences in appearance are as trivial as white cat, black cat, and calico.

3) Africa was once home of the most advanced civilizations on earth. Yes, subsaharan africa. THAT was a LONG time ago and has no bearing on present situations. Asia was next...then Europe. The world changes...
Why do we always think that history started when we began to record it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 18:40:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glaznozt at 2008-7-12 20:24
Why do we always think that history started when we began to record it?

Well said, and all civilisations are just as guilty of that as each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 19:43:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-12 17:36

I wonder what China would be like today, were it not for Western developments, both technological and intellectual.
Presumably, it would still be a feudal society where woman had their feet bo ...

you could take away all modern amenities from china, and the world, airplanes, trains, tv, electricity, running water,  airconditioning, whatever, all of it, and China wouldnt even change..Chinese people would still be interesting, and continue to develop their communities and continue on their daily life without a word of muttering

you on the otherhand would snap your own  back throwing a tantrum and sit around in a state of anger and misery wishing someone would just kill you. and the people around u would probably do just that.

i dont think you should discuss anything about china  until you apologize for your blatent disrespect for the gifts and alwas of heaven which china recieves and abides, the ruler being one of them.

and no, humans didnt come from african primates, if you want to pretend that, jus refer to your self, or refer to your race as "plasma-mutant-primates" or something equally as cool and viable.. and leave the rest of us out of it. regardless of what you think, u should respect the history of mankind, and the traditions of our fathers   it is all of a dvine nature, and always has been. your meager and pathetic theories do nothing to define mankind, only insult and belittle it in the presence of its Maker.

and Karl Marx was Jewish, as both Communism and the law of God is.

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-7-12 09:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 20:47:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-7-12 21:43
you could take away all modern amenities from china, and the world, airplanes, trains, tv, electricity, running water,  airconditioning, whatever, all of it, and China wouldnt even change..

Well I am sure there are plenty of poor rural villagers who would quite like a bit of electricity and modern conveniences, and I am not so sure that the people of China's big cities would like to do without their mod-cons.
But those things are all western developments, and we're happy to share.

As for the other traditional practices, how would you like your feet to be bound ? And what about all the castratos serving the ruling classes ?

Face it, China's economic growth is powered by western technology and developments.
China's political system is a western concept.
China's great sporting and cultural celebration this year, the Beijing Olympics, is a western creation.

It all balances out, so I wonder why you're so full of yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-12 20:57:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-7-12 20:47

Well I am sure there are plenty of poor rural villagers who would quite like a bit of electricity and modern conveniences, and I am not so sure that the people of China's big cities would like  ...

its not chinas great sporting competition, its some stupid western creation, but china, sporting as they are, have made it an international activity, without even pointing out the stupidity of it

you are australian, or a newzealnder, what did you invent? ways to kill people and steal their land and plant your own seed instead?

what is this "western" crap? dont u mean the blessed and faithful sons of God in the land of promise were given insight, knowledge and wisdom to benefit ALL mankind, from its creator, thus your "western" creations are really just American, more specifically, Gods Gifts to Americans for ALL mankind, even, yes, reluctantly, europeans, or that God brough these gifts to the world through the Americans?

china invented gunpowder, without which europeans would be brutally murdered at every place they stopped at, including new zealand, and the Americas.. china probably wishes they could uninvent that... then you;d still be wallowing in your stoney hollow in your woolies..

so in fact, China made it possible for europeans to kill, rape, rob, plunder, steal, pillage, sack, and genocide their way to glory

[ Last edited by justbabygirl at 2008-7-12 09:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.