Author: whitney16

You're lucky enough [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-23 19:39:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-3-22 00:14
same here & feel for you...
hi, whitney--yes, all we need is a good supervisor/boss to give us a chance to learn & improving ourselves in an allnew environment.  and if your job is too complicate for you to learn & get familiar within 6 months period then i believe it's not suitable for anyone's to continue.  so far your immediate supervisor is very supported you, and of course you dont want to take advantage of that & letting him down.  anyway, learn & improve as quick as you (dont let anything intimidate you) can...and i know you WILL !  good luck  

I think you're right, I may be more experienced after 6 months, now the three months is just a start .
I should have faith,  try to learn more and improve from problems.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 20:00:06 |Display all floors

xiaodiaoer , spiritrace ,latnok ,wangwei_ctbu ,lovelylynn ,ark

Thank you.

To be frank, I kinda lose confidence ,I experienced  more than four times failures from former works.
I fear I could not do this job well and then be fired again.
I'm scared to be called to have a talk in the meeting roomand ask me  "How do you feel of your job in last few months ?"  from supervisor .  (It makes me nervous)

I know I should have faith,but those failures gave me much pressure. Sometimes I just can't  get over it .

latnok
BTW,  "u lucky boy~!  "   ?  
I'm female, thank you.

[ Last edited by whitney16 at 2008-3-23 08:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 20:05:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-22 15:25

Hope you could get soon adapted to the new working environment and your new job..... :)

When you feel depressed, you could draw some pictures for relaxation ...

I seldom draw now.   
If I feel pressured, I like to talk with my friends, it is a good way to relax and get some suggestions.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 11:57:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2008-3-21 21:10
Today my supervisor talked to me in a room.
He found  and pointed my shortness in work.

I've in this new place,new job for nearly three months.But I still didn't know my job well, I just felt  ...

Whitney, Glad to see you here. Miss you, and miss your drawings!

The post remind me of something i'd read somewhere before... Every morning when you get up, you have a choice about how you want to approach life that day. Let us choose to be cheerful,believe that you can do your new job well. You see, everyday is your luck day!..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 12:26:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 13:06:19 |Display all floors

I've in this new place,new job for nearly three months.But I still didn't know my job well, I just felt  ...

a good boss will always want say for example all his ducks to be good swimmers.............if not, he will dive with them again & again showing by example
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 13:41:40 |Display all floors

hehe...

happy to see you are lucky at that time...

what's your responsible for ? maybe I can help you to analysis how to do it well...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.