Author: voice_cd

Survey finds prices intolerable to half of Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-29 15:29:26 |Display all floors
i do not care the number.
only wage is lower,but others is higher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-5 23:18:12 |Display all floors

price

the price of some productions exactly intolertable,spcially,the price of real estate market,now,the houses are too expensive,a ordinary people generally can't afford a flat.wherea the salaries are not increasing proportionately.the reasons of these things are that the economic inflation and the effect of American economic recession.the central and local governments must take methods to maintain the stability of economic development and control the price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 13:44:31 |Display all floors

ASKING FOR CHINADAILY HELP ONCE AGAIN...

ASKING FOR CHINADAILY HELP ONCE AGAIN...

Following my suggestion to ask the help of Chinadaily, to

As the survey finds prices intolerable to half of Chinese, I write a suggestion to Chinadaily at March 23, message No. 16
But there's no answers as usual

hERE is another grave considerations :

IMF chief warns of war over food inflation
source :
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inq ... ns-of-war-over-food

BUT WILL CHINADAILY ONCE AGAIN CONSIDER IT ?
The decision is in your hand
But you can do something very big

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 14:00:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 14:04:55 |Display all floors
But I do not think that urbanization in China brought shortages of food in Haiti, Seneca. Urbanization in China created some problems with the area of arable land in China, though in the long run it will decrease the population in Chinese rural areas, enlarge an average area of a farm and possibly create conditions for further modernization of agriculture.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 22:21:36 |Display all floors

rein in the inflation rate

the exhorbitant inflation bites deep into the economic gains of the common people. A shameless exploitation, no doubt. This is a war on people. But who masterminded this and who is plundering? we can not point our fingers at those merchants who are charging more. but whom to blame?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 08:55:39 |Display all floors

swe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.