Author: voice_cd

Survey finds prices intolerable to half of Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-21 22:24:27 |Display all floors
I think ,the risk of inflation is inevitable in the future 5 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 22:26:36 |Display all floors
I am sure you get the right answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 20:51:37 |Display all floors

Yes,i feel the hurt of inflation

The food prices have already increased a lot ,you can feel it when you come out to buy street food, even eggs are slightly more expensive than before, in some restaurant, you may find that you get less food and worse quality of service while paying more.
premier Wen at the news press said this year might be the most difficult year in terms of economics.
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 22:14:29 |Display all floors
Even I am usually eating at our company's eatery, I also found that the commodity price is much too high. It is far away from my toleration. I feel that everyting is much more expensive except for my salary. How sad it is! The whole country is inflating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 22:18:15 |Display all floors
Earn the same as before, pay much more than even before, but buy much less commodity than before……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 11:38:07 |Display all floors
I think it's dangerous phenomena

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 12:17:48 |Display all floors
Uh oh!

How can China cope with runaway inflation?

Just dig deeper into your bag of foreign exchange reserves to keep a cap on the price of grain and oil. Either that or let the yuan appreciate 30-40%. Maybe you'll have to do both. However, this will cause Chinese exports to decrease and many jobs will be lost. The Chinese don't have the consumer power of America and Europe. They're just not ready to let their yuan float, but they have no choice.

America has the largest grain reserves, while China is dealing with a food shortage. Want some food? We have plenty for ya. Just spend some of those reserves.

How about some water?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.