Author: robertcheng

The price for beauty! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-20 17:38:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-20 17:35

Perhaps your ears are thinner than that girl of my school....

peterrr is a girl???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:40:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lacaterina at 2008-3-20 17:22
OKay.

I do have one ear-hole on each side.. But i did ear-piercing three times............................

The first time was when i was very little, my granny thought that wearing gold-eari ...

You actually pierced your ears three times.... Are you immune from or insensitive to pain ?

According to your description concerning high-heel shoes, ear-piercing and makeups, I guess you're not so particular about thost stuff....  Keeping natural and cozy is my first priority....

Incidentally, do you still keep that golden ring...?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:41:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-3-20 17:38

peterrr is a girl???

He gets cuckoo bird.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-20 17:03
Last night, I heard a female student who screamed even nearly cried out when I passed by a shop which sells miscellaneous accessories and pierces earhole for students nearby my school after I finis ...

Well, piercing ears should not hurt that much at all if it is done properly. It is instanenous action and no blood should be seen or very little through out the healing process. It takes about two weeks with three times a day washing with special resolution given by the store.

Natural and inner beauty are the most important to me. Some decoration is necessary for social function, but one has to feel confident facing her man without make ups and feel beautiful, isnt that the bottom line?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:44:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-20 17:35

Perhaps your ears are thinner than that girl of my school....

my poor girlish ears I got a stud on the LEFT 2 years ago now like Lacterina it has grown back.. also one on the mid portion between inner and outter lip but I never put the stud in anymore and i think it shrunk also

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:51:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-3-20 17:43

Well, piercing ears should not hurt that much at all if it is done properly. It is instanenous action and no blood should be seen or very little through out the healing process. It takes about  ...

Seems that most of you girls had ear-piercing..... Also some boys did that too(I didn't pierce my ears and I would never do that after I saw that poor girl last night)... At least I know the P boy did that....

Natural and inner beauty are the most important to me. Some decoration is necessary for social function, but one has to feel confident facing her man without make ups and feel beautiful, isnt that the bottom line?

Totally agree.....  You're a natural and elegant queen....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:51:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2008-3-20 17:38

peterrr is a girl???

Curious? You are on your 2nd life now

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.