Views: 5397|Replies: 6

Zhaoqing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-20 04:20:56 |Display all floors
Hello , I have visited Zhaoqing ( Guangdong) 6 times now . I just got back to England -but i miss Zhaoqing so much ! i tell my friends ,' visit  that city. The locals are very polite to visitors . I  was given seats by locals when on full  buses . I felt i didn't deserve such kindness . I f  you like culture , well  its all around .
I was inspired to start writing a few years ago -making notes about Zhaoqing's history , hope to write a book ! this may sound 'over the top ' -but here i am back in my town and i wish i could return tomorrow . well thats it -I vote Zhaoqing as my  top place to visit .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 16:34:41 |Display all floors

It is really a nice place!

I visited the Zhaoqing during the 2008 Chinese Spring Festival. That is the first time i visited there and i was attracted by the beautiful landscape and delicious snacks. Especially the Qixingyan Park and the Dinghushan Park, there are so many attractive spots. I still can not forgot the picturesque underground river and huge stalactite. Due to the Spring festival, all the streets are decorated by various lanterns. That is another sight.
If i have chance, i hope i can be there again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 10:58:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianstone23 at 2008-3-20 04:20
Hello , I have visited Zhaoqing ( Guangdong) 6 times now . I just got back to England -but i miss Zhaoqing so much ! i tell my friends ,' visit  that city. The locals are very polite to visitors .  ...

haaa....welcome to Zhaoqing...

yes..agree with you..Zhaoqing is a very beautiful city...with very nice people........
everybody says the sceneries are spectacular...
but..though I live in a city nearby...I've never been to Zhaoqing...would like to go there for a visit someday...
:)
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 13:52:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 brianstone23's post

Well, it's really happy to see what you wrote here. Zhaoqing is just one of the most popular cities in China. I'm sure whenever you travel in other cities, you will experience the same too. Most of Chinese are polite and kindhearted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 14:20:04 |Display all floors
i really appreciate that u dedicate to the job of perseving chinese local culture ,   and expecting ur book released.   i am living  zhuhai city (guangdong)  nice to see u here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 09:01:20 |Display all floors
Hello , I have visited Zhaoqing ( Guangdong) 6 times now . I just got back to England -but i miss Zhaoqing so much ! i tell my friends ,' visit  that city. The locals are very polite to visitors .  ...

I am living in a neighbouring city of Zhaoqing...
I heard from people back from a visit to Zhaoqing that it is a beautiful city.....
the mountains...and rivers.......and everything.....very fresh air.....
the sceneries are just spectacular~~

welcome to Zhaoqing, Guangdong
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 13:14:28 |Display all floors

welcome....I am from a neighbour city of Zhaoqin...
but..no doubt...Zhaoqing is beautiful..the fresh air..the clean environment...spectacular sceneries...
welcome to Zhaoqing......

Did you buy some local snack and food?
Zhaoqing is famous for its Zongzi.-guo zheng zong....
But...unfortunately..I don't like that flavor....
many, many commend Guo zheng zong is tasty....very nice food..

Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.