Views: 6519|Replies: 8

Tell me why [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-19 16:59:44 |Display all floors
I can still remember everyone of them, every face, every name, however I am the one lost in the memory. They can not tell even I was standing in front of them. Is that really because I disappeared for 11 years? Is that really I could not be found or just not be wanted to find?  I don't know.  Why everything just be so different from 11 years before? Are the time and distance really important to the relationship between the human beings? I'm afraid so, it is true to me at least.

[ Last edited by kelvinliu at 2008-4-21 02:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 20:34:31 |Display all floors
._. is it you left your country, but you haven't forget what's back in china, but your old friends and people moved on with their life, and now they don't remember those old memories and the city's gown so fast, things are different, so you felt left behind? (cuz it happened to me before)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 22:56:17 |Display all floors
   why not  give them a  hint? They just can't remember your face or name for a while .After all,11 years is not a short  time to everyone,do u  think so? Just give them a little time to call back the old memories,then,u'll find that  everything is the same to years ago! trust  them、trust u and trust your relationship !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 23:00:52 |Display all floors
sorry~~` just a mistake~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 16:18:58 |Display all floors
Maybe they relationship wili become better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 06:48:34 |Display all floors

Tell me why

Try  Bud Dry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 09:02:48 |Display all floors
don't mention it for everything ,you can make yourself.
welcome to our QQgroup:45783900
[color=red][size=3] 一起交流学习bbs:http://acad.3u.cn
welcome![/size] [/color]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.