Views: 2122|Replies: 4

My empty heart to fill [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-18 17:34:52 |Display all floors
I have just ended a long-distance relationship with a German guy whom made me addicted to a lot during the past few months. I now felt very upset of being empty and sorrow. It seems all the fantasies had lost and torn me down to the reality again. What am I about to make myself regain my entire sunny smile in my life?
    I persuaded myself that I could be ok sooner or later. But I still felt blue and hollow deep down. What am I going to do? Who can help me with that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 21:26:29 |Display all floors
want find a guy who is beijing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 22:04:57 |Display all floors

Reply #1 ifgodknow's post

If you cant not redeem your love you just open the window of your heart  to let someone to fill, and then you may feel a litter better. Love does not touch you only once, but some times later you may find all the guys will give the same feelings. You will be numbly with love. What a pity? The life is that you must face what you do not want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 16:12:00 |Display all floors
same scene for me..but she is in usa and im in uk...contact me on Ljw_44@hotmail.com
we can help each other

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 21:31:49 |Display all floors
You had all the joys which you're paying back now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.