Views: 2760|Replies: 6

介绍翻译求助 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-16 13:50:45 |Display all floors
明天听组长说欧洲的人要来,请大家看看这么说有哪些地方不妥当?我们是一家售后服务公司
what's a great pleasure to have friends coming from far far away!My very honour to be your guider.Why not us begin our journey first by scanning our CC前台(前台为什么缩写是cc呢?实在不知道呀!CC前台可以说成reservation吗?我们是个售后公司,前台最主要的作用就是接听顾客的电话,并对需要保修的客户进行受理和预约维修)。If I can make an analogy,I'd like to compare our company with a battle field.And this department is our frontline.Compared with real battle,the soilders are not strong man but nice and kind ladies.Their main reaponsibility is to record the information from customers and reserve a day for repairing.The next section I want to introduce is our spare parts department.After our service engineer lock on the problem of our machine,they will request brand new spare parts to replace the broken one.Because of their highly efficient labor,service engineers can finish repairment on time.Just for fun,they are our ammunition supplier.Here we go!This way please!This table is for our technical staff.I am one of this team.Our company carry out its service (我们公司是根据区域来提供我们售后服务的怎么说呢?)The big city of  Shanghai is playing a poineering role in offering our service.(上海起到了个先锋的作用,后面用in offering our service很奇怪,怎么改改?)We put on serveral monitors on the wall which is to aimed for resource-sharing among our service centers around china.You can also make a teleconference through this micro-camera.Before ending our journey,I would like to introduce our cutting-edge technology,the AirNet(软件名)。By using this software we can connect our machine into the internet authentically.When the machine monitored by the AirNet goes wrong,the relevant device will send an E-mail to our airnet team.The advantage of this software is abvious right?We can be informed the abnormal information of our machine first time(第一时间?)。By the way,the software can also record the operation data of our machine.By analyzing these datum we can also estimate or predict machine's condition in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 14:16:32 |Display all floors
看不懂您在说啥。翻译什么?英翻中,还是中翻英?

另外前两句英文在我看来有点肉麻。what's a great pleasure to have friends coming from far far away!My very honour to be your guider.

我觉得还是用平实一点的语言表达比较好。Nice to meet you. I'm glad to be your guide.

另外:guide是向导的意思,guider是指导者。

Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 14:33:22 |Display all floors
If I can make an analogy,I'd like to compare our company with a battle field.And this department is our frontline.Compared with real battle,the soilders are not strong man but nice and kind ladies.

我想还是用简单一点、平实一点的口头语介绍比较好。我更喜欢用一些非常简单的句型, 而不是用复杂的从句

#1 英语并非我们的母语,对于多数人来说,还不能达到流畅、准确地交流。有一些可能会因为文化的不同,而产生误解的。

#2 欧洲人的英语也是他们的外语,有的他们也有可能不明白。

#3 您把一个公司比喻成战场 A) 我个人觉得并不舒服,不知您的客人会怎么想; 2) 这个"战场"与后面的介绍好象没有关系

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 15:02:26 |Display all floors
我们的公司是个层面,每个部门都在这个层面上。明天我有可能就带着他们介绍个个部门。我把我要问的再简洁点。
#1售后服务公司的前台怎么翻译?(他们的作用就是接听客户的报修电话和客户约定个时间然后我们工程师上门)
#2我们公司是根据区域来提供我们售后服务的怎么说呢?怎么翻译好?
#3其实what's a great pleasure to have friends coming from far far away是有朋自远方来不已悦呼的意思,好象中高级口译有这个句子。
我会接受彩虹的意见,把一些句子说的简单明了的谢谢!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 16:51:49 |Display all floors
#1售后服务公司的前台怎么翻译?(他们的作用就是接听客户的报修电话和客户约定个时间然后我们工程师上门)

front desk / reception desk 这个问题,您查一下字典或者网上搜一下就有。我的意思不是我不愿意告诉您答案,而希望您能更多的自己帮到自己喔
#2我们公司是根据区域来提供我们售后服务的怎么说呢?怎么翻译好?
We provide our clients with after-sales service according to their locations
#3其实what's a great pleasure to have friends coming from far far away是有朋自远方来不已悦呼的意思,好象中高级口译有这个句子。

在我这只三脚猫看来, 您也要看一下环境来运用您的中高级书中学到的句子呀。那个句子没有错,可是文绉绉地吟哦这样的句子,在一般商务场合,好象不太适合。似乎要随时诗兴大发

对不起,我蛮喜欢搞笑的,但是没有嘲笑您的意思喔。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 17:03:13 |Display all floors
我觉得商务交际英语,不要追求什么文采,而要突出简(简单、易懂、不会产生歧义的风格)、洁 (不要长篇大论,这样可以节约别人的时间又可以让听众知道意图)的风格。

在口语中,不管语法对不对。弄一个最简单的句子。

#1 Hello, I am Li Ming. I come from China.  (加上一张笑脸)
#2 Hello, My name is Li Ming, I am very proud that I come from China with ive-thousand-year history.

如果上面这二个句子,在商务场合,我肯定要选#1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 17:40:17 |Display all floors
谦虚的朋友啊!能在CD得到朋友们的帮助十分的幸运!谢谢你的建议!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.