Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-18 09:15:27 |Display all floors

-

Life really doesn't start until you are 40....... The it is great! You have what you want, you know what you want and how to get it. No comittment unless you want, you know how to avoid all the old mistakes, you know your limits, you have experience.............That's when life really becomes fantastic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 15:12:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by siln06 at 2008-3-17 21:08

when I am in this situation, I always talk to my dear friends. they can offer you some solutions, or they could share the pain with you at least.  

it seems u are a lucky guy,arent u? yeah, realy friends are very important on our way of life.we can share pains and joys,they can give us a shoulder to cry on when u are sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 15:21:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-3-18 09:15
Life really doesn't start until you are 40....... The it is great! You have what you want, you know what you want and how to get it. No comittment unless you want, you know how to avoid all the old ...

It seems u know much about the meaning of life in different periods.So can u tell me:Generally,when a man starts to mature?when a man start  to begin his own career? and at what age is the end of a man who try  to become a successful man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-18 16:30:08 |Display all floors
u r an alien~! maybe a Martian?
over!

no offense~! : )
just like me, they long to be, close to you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 19:50:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by latnok at 2008-3-18 16:30
u r an alien~! maybe a Martian?
over!

no offense~! : )

Actually,i am an angel who comes to this world to help people,guide people like u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 20:03:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-19 19:50

Actually,i am an angel who comes to this world to help people,guide people like u.

An angel who only collects pictures of Avirl...  What a modern angel.....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 21:58:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-19 20:03

An angel who only collects pictures of Avirl...  What a modern angel.....

hehe, who said that angels cant have this kind of hobby?  U know angels are actually virile,that means they should have desire on this aspect!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.