Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-17 09:26:23 |Display all floors
i would prefer to say that it's not easy being a human. As long as we live in this world, it is inevitable that we might suffer a lot, pressure, tense, plight situations. However, just think of some happy moments  u still have compare with some other creatures equally created by god( i personally believer god created all beings). I am so sad to see a chicken killed by my father to be cooked as our dinner. And it definitely feels good to be a real superior human being rather than animals.haha
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 10:50:54 |Display all floors
yang,i have the exactly same feeling for you.it's hard to be a men than be a women in China,we have a lot of responsibility. want to be a women in sometime,it's just a joke to ourself when we face a huge pressure that women can avoid it.. our mom gave us the gender as a men,it like someting must happened in our fate. we have no alternative,must fight like a men,like our ancestor did before. there are a lot of successful men who can be idol,they can be our fight goal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 10:58:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-15 20:59
Dear all my friends,are u a boy or a girl? And do u feel lucky to be that gender?

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty". ...

be it man or woman, both have the hardship duty if not find the right one.......

man, the burden of family financials, etc....

woman, the burden to carry for nine months & later many more years to come
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 11:16:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-15 20:59

Being a man is not easy...

Tell me about it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 13:28:48 |Display all floors

Thank u for those who support&encourage me,

and also many thanks to those who hold different ideas!  

I am now much better! Any  species on this planet has a meaning,no matter animals or plants,men or women.Even a fly does,it can make u feel disgusting or even angry,ur emotions is expressed in this way.And what i am thinking now is inequality (maybe to call it difference is better).That is why when people come to different problems and burdens,it wil cause different thinkings and results.

Take men&women as an example,mabye the best way out is:the man find a wife with great consideration,and she can encourage her husband to be brave,to be confident and to be a real man.for the women,the husband of course can do many things to make his wife happy.Happy Ending,isnt it?(anyone likes the singer named Avril Lavigne?it is one of her popular songs and i am her fan :)

Does that mean i have to find a so called wife,then i can be much relieved, a little crazy i think.joking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 13:35:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-17 13:28
and also many thanks to those who hold different ideas!  

I am now much better! Any  species on this planet has a meaning,no matter animals or plants,men or women.Even a fly does,it can make  ...

Avril is pretty & good.........

Perfection does not comes easy..........depends whether one is lucky to have that
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 13:37:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by countrywoman at 2008-3-17 09:26
i personally believer god created all beings ...

Really?Are u a Christian?or u just believe it,not believe in ti.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.