Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-16 13:32:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-15 20:59
Dear all my friends,are u a boy or a girl? And do u feel lucky to be that gender?

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty". ...

Man got more pressure than girls in China. when you get married you should have enough money..and to offer the car or the house for the whole family... really a very heavy pressure...i can feel that from my brother....but i'will be much easier than him.....

if you live in India...you no need spend so much money to get ready for the marriage..the girl said will offer that..when you married a india girl there..the india girl's family will pay..not you....maybe you can think about to have a nice beautiful india gf...hehe..

[ Last edited by 246810 at 2008-3-16 01:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 14:32:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-3-16 09:54
He says he believes that ALIENS created human beings, so he blames them for producing him and his responsibilities.

I admire his humour but wish he gave a thought to the huge responsibility of t ...

I think u misunderstand what i really mean.it is just my way of  relieving m,y feelings.anyony has i think.
I am not blaming anyone,because that is life.Maybe without that,life will be gray and less meaningful.And i will also never escape my responsibilities,cuz I am a Man,not a Girl!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 14:48:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-3-16 13:32

when you married a india girl there..the india girl's family will pay..not you....maybe you can think about to have a nice beautiful india gf. ...

Do u really believe u will be happy if u marry a foreign girl? To tell u the tuth, i have this kind of experience and what i can tell u is: it is not that easy,really!  And one thing more i should say is it is wrong to have this kind of idea towards marriage.IF so,then love becomes transmutative.

Although most of the girls now are so realistic,so high-hat and vin,we should keep strict to our tenets and our beliefs towards love.That means hope! That is what i always believe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 16:14:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-16 14:48

Do u really believe u will be happy if u marry a foreign girl? To tell u the tuth, i have this kind of experience and what i can tell u is: it is not that easy,really!  And one thing more i sho ...

thanks ...firstly..i'm not a man..i'm a girl..so no need to marry a foreign girl....

Secondly..i was joking that if you marry a india girl you will save a lot of money ..than you get high pressure to find a chinese wife in China.  this is just the way i'm saying to decrease your pressure...

finally, I don't support you have to marry the foreigner girl...of couse...when you meet love..who cares where did she comes from..and that girl really loves you..even you are poor..she still can live together with you...

I greatly appreciate you tell us it's not happy to marry a forigner girl...it's your personal experice..mayby others do...right ? :)  

ha..we can tell you still got  a lot of opotunity....as you fall in love with the foreigner girl..it's not easy too..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 17:00:25 |Display all floors
do you mean that if there is another chance for you to choose,you would rather to be a woman?
think twice!
women generally have to bear children,which  is seen as the whole lifelong resposibility convened at that moment
can you take it? or you just cut and spread it to every part of your life stage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 22:39:52 |Display all floors

yes,really not easy

My woman usually asks me when we shall hold our wedding ceremony of which i have no definite answer as i need time to make money.
After wedding, another matter of raising kids will come up, i can imagine how sufferable if you can not earn enough and send them to a school of at least reasonable quality.
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 09:00:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterrr at 2008-3-16 07:13

Correction... You are a MAN like me

I called myself a boy probably because I talked with the P boy too much recently.....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.