Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-1 13:36:18 |Display all floors
you should ask youself whether you do enough to chase your dream.I believe that the character decides your fate.Never make any excuses,but always try your best to do everything in your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 14:25:49 |Display all floors

Words are easier than actions.

Most people actually know what to do and what is right,BUt because of many reasons,it is hard for them to put their ideas into acion. We know we should pursue our dreams,we should persist on and strive for what we bleieved. But how many of us can just keep words with actions? maybe it is human nature!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 14:28:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuxiangrousi at 2008-4-1 13:36
you should ask youself whether you do enough to chase your dream.I believe that the character decides your fate.Never make any excuses,but always try your best to do everything in your life.

sometimes yr best is not enough as also depends on the other party
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 15:35:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuxiangrousi at 2008-4-1 13:36

"......the character decides your fate.", I don't think so a little, the fate is under your control always, and everyone can amend own character to chase your future and strive for your dream, just do everything well in your life and you will be better and better,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.