Views: 19809|Replies: 101

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-15 20:59:47 |Display all floors
Dear all my friends,are u a boy or a girl? And do u feel lucky to be that gender?

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty".After three years of working for my company,i gained nothing,but pressure.no house,no car,no girlfriend,what is worse,i find no future.I always think i am a failure as a man.Maybe as a girl,the pressure will be less,but i never prefer that.

I just find it is hard to be a man,that is what i got from my past life experience.u have to be responsible for so many things,u also have so many things to decide.Sometime i shout at the sky:Aliens,why do u create human?(personally,i believe human beings are created by aliens)

As far as life goes on,and there are always hopes,that is how i always encourage myself.  Here,I should say:Good luck,all boys! Being a man is not easy,but  nothing can defeat our dreams! Even some boys' dreams are just to find  beautiful girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 23:12:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-15 20:59
Dear all my friends,are u a boy or a girl? And do u feel lucky to be that gender?

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty". ...

I'm a boy.... But many girls tell me to be a girl is also not so easy....Some complain they've not yet gotten their Mr. Right though they're over legal marriage age...

Life is a struggle, so it's not easy......
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 07:13:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-15 23:12

I'm a boy.... But many girls tell me to be a girl is also not so easy....Some complain they've not yet gotten their Mr. Right though they're over legal marriage age...

Life is a strugg ...

Correction... You are a MAN like me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 07:26:05 |Display all floors

tough 2B THAT little boy...

too many girls to go after; even worst when i become older...you women are somethin'  

men's...we are taking care of most of the bills, take her to romantic dinner, go shopping with her, movies & remember her special days (work even harder inside the bedroom in order to make her happy happy)...i mean whatever men do just triple it according to the ladies  ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 07:43:58 |Display all floors

it is not easy to be a woman

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty". ...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 09:32:24 |Display all floors
,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty"....

Just to cheer you up - you will find time accelerates the older you get. Then you will find that your teeth live in a glass by the bed, your body has collapsed under gravity, the sun has sucked any remaining moisture from your skin, your hair (what's left of it) has turned grey, your wife has left you for another man (it doesn't help that he looks worse than you) and your children have squandered the remainder of your money on fast cars and fast women. I could tell you more but I don't want to depress you.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-16 10:53:39 |Display all floors
Don't be so upset. Be strong.
A man consist in everything they think it right whatever the situation is.
A man's shoulder is the strongest moutain which can hold any trouble.
So it's men's responsibility to face to the berdon life gives you.
It's not so hard being a man, though it's not so easy, either.
Be positive. Work hard.
Hope good luck will be with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.