Author: diamond220

50% down of the housing price [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-14 11:05:50 |Display all floors

Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-3-14 01:02
... all the land with the borders of the P.R. of China is still under the ownership of the CCP - so why is there any preceived valve?  Unless you are talking about a 50% drop in building material c ...

in  fact. i know what did u mean. such a high housing price in China is not just because the developers take too high profit. the land is belong to the nation. everyting is under the control of our great CCP. so if the government really want to make most of the common people have their own house with 5-6 years' salary. the governmant should do  something. but the truth is. most of the people in  this country should spend the whole life's income to get a house.  don't  know what happened. just know the sitiuation won't be changed a lot in the future.    IT'S A GOOD TIME.  IT'S A MISERABLE TIME.
泸沽湖.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 11:19:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diamond220 at 2008-3-14 11:05

in  fact. i know what did u mean. such a high housing price in China is not just because the developers take too high profit. the land is belong to the nation. everyting is under the control of ...

A very good scenery pic...Thxs

wld be glad to OWN such one but the price cld be millions facing the sea/lake
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 17:03:52 |Display all floors
The unit price of a new building was more than RMB 20k per square metre during the hot period, now the price dropped 50% which was over RMB10K per square metre that most people still could not afford!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 21:47:42 |Display all floors

Originally posted by joyceice at 2008-3-14 17:03
The unit price of a new building was more than RMB 20k per square metre during the hot period, now the price dropped 50% which was over RMB10K per square metre that most people still could not affo ...

u mean  in which  city??  shanghai  or  guangzhou???
house is a nightmair for most of the chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 23:11:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-3-14 11:03

what the odds are(chances???)

50 percent to 50 percent... Fat or slim..... Just as toss a coin and the face with profile or the face opposite.....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 23:55:36 |Display all floors
no matter  what  the price will be,I think most of the young man like me in China will need a loan......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 13:39:03 |Display all floors
Well, I can't afford it at all, should be 90% down.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.