Views: 3201|Replies: 4

how it is now.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-13 18:09:25 |Display all floors
after much pain of late
i have reached a point whereby my gf has no contact with
as her last mail said she is confused about her career..and se will contact me when less confused..

im afraid it will end but she has not said can anyone help me ..

am i negative in thinking this way..or should i give her space and she may even not be just our problem but problem of hating usa???and her job...
please help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 20:16:35 |Display all floors

Time

Give it all the time in the world. If it is meant to be, it will happen. If it isn't meant to be, it is better to suffer now than later. We all hurt and we all suffer lonliness at some time in our lives. Accept the pain and keep your chin up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 17:40:56 |Display all floors
anymore helpful suggestions on people with similar situation??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 17:01:26 |Display all floors
just cheer up and think it through.

you have now 2 options to do:
1st is let it go and break-up with her...2nd is trying your very best to keep the relationship, if you choose for this, just do your ultimate best. Once this also doesn't work, then you know what you should do: give up totally with NO regrets. and go on with your life. girls/women isn't EVERYTHING, you should also focus on other meaninful stuff in life.  Sooner or later you will find anohter girl you will love, time goes on, life goes on pal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 17:11:56 |Display all floors
Your gf is very indepentent! To master her mind & heart, must act on the contrary way, which means you must not push, give enough time for her breathe, or call her until she step firstly! During the meantime, you must be unconfortable about not  to touch with her, pls try to overcome. I think this is the best way to continue!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.