Author: afl066

my diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-5 13:20:40 |Display all floors
Today i need work. I want to stay at home. but next monday i will out of office for exhibition. there're a lot of
thing need deal with before leave.

After 4-hour work, i feel very tried. my head seems very ache. I know it's because i stay for long time before
computer.

If allowed, I prefer packing goods with workers. If boss can give me same salary. hehe.

I really want to find a job far away from computer. I think i hate it very much now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 20:31:40 |Display all floors
well ,i think u and u husband are in less communication, and this is why he would buy a car without telling u before. I think it is not a right thing to do so as u husband ,but the reason is not upon your husband . u should have a talk with him ,and just talk , whatever you say is not matter.
The most important thing is to establish the trust between u and your husband.Otherwise u will have some bigger troubles  look not so simple as today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 17:28:36 |Display all floors
"  I really want to find a job far away from computer. I think i hate it very much now. "
I am in the same situation now...
Sitting before the compiter all day, makes my eyes feel very tired, moreover, my neck and shoulders feel
painful the other day! I want to find a job that away from the computer and don't need to stay in the office all day.
This month will be my last month in this company and this city. I will be back my homtown first and make a holiday for my self then I will think over my future, what should I do for the next job? or I can do some other kind of job?
Cross my fingers:)

[ Last edited by gabby001 at 2008-4-8 05:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 22:53:06 |Display all floors

Ask for responsibility

buying a new car for what mean?/ wealth ? self-encouragement ? show-off? Think more abput the purpose? List out what your husband need to carry on in the future,,,,and tell him,,,,show him that your family are undergoing a intensive work.....saving saving saving ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 14:48:12 |Display all floors

best wishes

best wishes to your cute bb and your family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 16:49:17 |Display all floors
I went out for  exhibition for many days. just come back to work yesterday. long time not writing something here.

It's really very tired. tody my head ache. feel not well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-23 13:54:17 |Display all floors

take it easy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.