Author: afl066

my diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-14 16:06:24 |Display all floors

Reply #7 afl066's post

Envy You! a  fl066
We married two years ago, it seems that we should have a baby. Both of us are love child, but I feel so nervous. I can't make the final decision to give birth to a baby. Although I know the advantages to have a baby... how should I persuade myself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 16:42:17 |Display all floors
hi,gabby001. Don't worry about it. when i pregnancy, i also feel very nervous. because most of people told
me it will be very pain. But now i can say it's really no need to worry about it.  And it's good to have a baby at
early time. the baby will be more clever and the mother will be less dangerous.

You will be very happy to stay with your baby. though he will make something let you feel angry. when he
laugh at you and say mom to you. you will lose all your tried and feel very happy.

Wish you have a baby early. hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 11:39:22 |Display all floors

Reply #9 afl066's post

Thank you for your encourage and considerate, I'll make a plan, a big plan, anyway to be a mother is not a easy thing, maybe at the end of this year, i'll be a mother. : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 12:18:10 |Display all floors
it's nature responsibility for every woman to give birth to a bb. it was said  women in the pregnacy is the perfect in the world.

some of colleagues who have been mom r always pound of his bb when they mention of  some funny about bb.

when i see my lovely nephew, i really wanna have a bb like him in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 09:23:57 |Display all floors
in this situation,you no need to buy the new one,so i have to say that your husband a little vainglorious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 10:28:05 |Display all floors
reply to charles08

Maybe you are right. hehe. We have buy the new car yesterday.

Because he also can't save any money if we don't buy the new car.  So i agree him to buy it. Let him pay the
instalments.

Frankly speeking, he is a good man.  One thing moved me is that his parents go out for something. and he aslo out. just my son and me stay at home, i can't cook, he call his aunt to cook for me. and call many times
to ask me if i have lunch. hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-17 15:44:18 |Display all floors
This afternoon my american customer visit our factory. I never saw a customer as boring as him during  my four-year sales career.

We finished his first order for about six months. not because our lower speed. he changed a lot of times when we make his first order. one time we finished all, i inform him we can ship goods. but next day he told me something need to change.

Today he visit our factory told me he want to change something.

My god, i think i may become crazy to cooperate with him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.