Views: 19735|Replies: 257

WOW! It's nearly three years since I got registered. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-11 11:31:14 |Display all floors
Time elapses ! It's three years since the first time I visited Chinadaily which  now becomes my good friend,indeed. I find myself form the habit of visiting CD forum when I have time... Seems I'm addicted to it.... Here I wanna say thanks to CD forum , a good plantform for us to communicate with so many friends here.

Three years... Too many changes come up.... Chinadaily witnessed a great change/innovation too, which improved this forum day by day... Now this community is expanding and boosting..... As we could notice, some new members register every day!

Through Chinadaily, I met so many great people whose personalities impressed me deeply.... In retrospect, so many anecdotes to recall..... Some funny things made me laughing till now... Also, I had some embarrassed moments and come across few unkind persons too...  

My friends, you come here for some time.... Do you have some interesting or impressive things concerning CD forum to narrate here?  As I could remember , it's really an unforgettable experience-----the  system upgrade
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 11:50:02 |Display all floors
the unforgettable experience is it's my first time to chat with everybody here in english,so funny,and it's also a memorable thing deeply in my heart
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 12:33:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-11 11:31
Time elapses ! It's three years since the first time I visited Chinadaily which  now becomes my good friend,indeed. I find myself form the habit of visiting CD forum when I have time... Seems  ...

Soon , you will be a SUPER MEMBER..........SUPER FLYING with yr WINGS here & There.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 12:46:51 |Display all floors
30 more years please

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 13:26:08 |Display all floors
Congratulatioins that you made it this far!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 13:37:25 |Display all floors
Congratulations :)

You are very cute member

You will be not SUPER MEMBER

You will be SUPER CUTE MEMBER !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 14:33:23 |Display all floors
yes, you register so early , but caringhk even early, if i register as you , maybe now i can use english empress my opinion accurate , but now, i still can't use this language fluently.
congratuation to you , RR,
now , i know, R=ROBUST
                        R= RELIABLE  
in the past, i always think the last R=RADISH
LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.