Author: 246810

A man just hit the glass door ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-10 00:38:24 |Display all floors
More OUCHES from the "Funniest Home videos part 63"...are they really that funny?...you are the judge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opoCilsdCWk&feature=related

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 21:10:40 |Display all floors
oh, gosh! it's a funny story,but i guessed someone fart in the first! it turns out a hitting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 21:42:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2008-4-9 17:18
"accutally I like people go to hit the door..it make me have fun the whole day"

I am really disappointed that you have this attitude.

To enjoy someone else's pain or embarrassment i ...

I'm sorry ..Actually i really don't mean that .. I'm not the one like enjoy the other person's pain... I did some looks stupid things sometiem..and people laughing at me..and I feel that's not too bad to make people laught..and i was not really hurt for the pain..... if someone died..my heart will also feel sad...that's different pain...

I understand your comments... these is fun forum..I'm just making some fun here... .. Thanks !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 22:50:30 |Display all floors

Reply #31 246810's post

Thanks for taking the time to explain better.

Maybe I'm just sensitive to these issues. A few years ago I walked into a sign post that was right in the middle of the sidewalk. I wasn't paying attention, but I didn't expect a sign post to be there.  A 4 km/hr collision can be quite painful!  I would not have been happy if anyone laughed at me.

Anyway, thanks again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 22:18:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2008-4-10 22:50
Thanks for taking the time to explain better.

Maybe I'm just sensitive to these issues. A few years ago I walked into a sign post that was right in the middle of the sidewalk. I wasn't paying at ...

I'm sorry to hear about this...Remember to pay attention next time !  Keep safe ! don't hurt yourself...

I tell you a little story here, there is a glass table in the middle of my living room. ..and there is a sofa beside it..I always lying in the sofa to watching TV..when i get excited and want to get up to get soem drinks...I always hurt my leg to hit the glass door corner heavily ..both of my leg always keep the red marks by hiting the glass table... I always forget there is a table in front of me.... and i did the same mistake over and over...

I guess I need pay more attetion to avoid this stupid things happen ..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 22:42:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-4-10 00:29
One site:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeI12pUfneU..... in order to illustrate my point....just one click away to find what I meant!

Ouch...ouch....ouch!

"Poor kid"... ...

Too bad...The computer i'm using right now..can't play the video....... I will try to watching them by using the other one one day..thanks ! Bird !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-12 23:05:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-4-11 22:42

Too bad...The computer i'm using right now..can't play the video....... I will try to watching them by using the other one one day..thanks ! Bird !

Yes, please watch those "funny" clips...you will find out what is considered as "funny" in North America.

Tell me.... do you find that funny?...do you think,  in general, Chinese in mainland China would find that kind of stuff funny?...I am curious!

Yes, why don't I post the question to all the members of the CD...good idea!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.