Views: 18012|Replies: 34

A man just hit the glass door ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-5 20:22:30 |Display all floors
I was working very hard this afternoon.......and we only can hear the typing sounds in the office...and telephone rings....sometimes....just in that moment..everything is so quiet...everybody is keep writing all the mails.....

"bong......" a very loundy sounds come to our ears...oh ..my gosh...! what 's happend..

We just saw a man hit heavily in our transparent glass office door....and his head still paining..he keeps his hand on his head...and looking at us...I just can't stop laughing..all the colleagues are laughing a lot....

This man get a little shy ..and said..I saw someone in the office...when i come to the door..but i don't know there is a door here...it's transparent....and I was in a rush...so hit the door and hurt my head.....

you should put : please note there is a door here" slip on it...

hahahaha.....this funny thing made my day !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 21:20:37 |Display all floors
Yes, and there should be a large sign out front that says:  Please note, this is a building!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 23:04:05 |Display all floors
I've heard a horrible verson of this story, a girl ran into glass door.

in her story the glass door broke and she sat on the broken glass ..... O_O
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 03:19:43 |Display all floors
Lol I feel bad for the guy, a whole office of people laughing at him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 10:20:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-3-5 20:22
I was working very hard this afternoon.......and we only can hear the typing sounds in the office...and telephone rings....sometimes....just in that moment..everything is so quiet...everybody is ke ...

i hit on one too but not too serious......

Normally, there shld be warning STRIPS made of Yellow or RED hilites to indicate DOOR
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 13:26:59 |Display all floors

Was it me?

I often do that in China, because in the UK there are stripes on the glass to stop idiots like me walking into them,

but in China there are none, or they have but one panel doesn't have  - so that point looks like a doorway.

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 22:06:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-3-5 20:22
I was working very hard this afternoon.......and we only can hear the typing sounds in the office...and telephone rings....sometimes....just in that moment..everything is so quiet...everybody is ke ...

Hope he didn't bounce away....

I just experienced a similar incident. Got a bump on head the other day I walked along the sideway, thinking about how could I rush into the next bus(always crowded)......
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.