Author: rainbow

对事不对人(C-E) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-4 15:38:49 |Display all floors
尽管我对她的工作表现不太满意。不过我是对事不对人。

建议:
tips for you:

1.请提供意思清楚的中文. 免得大家帮你也是白忙乎.
please provide clear chinese text . it would waste people's time to help you if the original chinese text is confused.

2.在中文意思不清楚的情况下,且别人也尽力帮了你, 请围绕你自已post的中心目的, 以解决问题为重点, 别跑题太远, 否则就象小儿游戏, 捉摸不透.
others might try their best to help you even you didn't offer clear chinese text. they might give several possible tranlations for your original. please try to stick to the purpose why you put on the post, in other words, what problem you want to solve. it would become nonsense if you go too far.  i think it's different from real fun.

个人意见而已.
it's just persional view.

[ Last edited by qinger at 2008-3-4 03:42 PM ]
私は花の子です。名前はルンルンです。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 15:47:56 |Display all floors

Reply #15 qinger's post

Ahem, your tip is nothing precious but a severe lecture. Have a mercy on me! Can I just make fun here? Ahem, Thanks for your consideration of writing both in English and Chinese. By the way, it is Chinese, not chinese, Mod, ginger.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 15:55:34 |Display all floors
建议:
tips for you:

1.请提供意思清楚的中文. 免得大家帮你也是白忙乎.
please provide clear chinese text . it would waste people's time to help you if the original Chinese text is confused.

2.在中文意思不清楚的情况下,且别人也尽力帮了你, 请围绕你自已post的中心目的, 以解决问题为重点, 别跑题太远, 否则就象小儿游戏, 捉摸不透.
others might try their best to help you even you didn't offer clear chinese text. they might give several possible tranlations for your original. please try to stick to the purpose why you put on the post, in other words, what problem you want to solve. it would become nonsense if you go too far.  i think it's different from real fun.

个人意见而已.
it's just persional view.

Would you know how common English and how rude your remark are? Er, sorry, I shouldn't  say so. I would be the pot calling a kettle black.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-3-4 03:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 15:59:15 |Display all floors
Ahem, your tip is nothing precious but a severe lecture. Have a mercy on me! Can I just make fun here? Ahem, Thanks for your consideration of writing both in English and Chinese. By the way, it is Chinese, not chinese, Mod, ginger.

so, i know who you are from your writing, and you never know me, see,  you call me "ginger". it should be qinger!

oh, you might know that i like jokes. i have posted many jokes on the board. i just think the jokes you played were not really funny. that's all about it.

[ Last edited by qinger at 2008-3-4 04:04 PM ]
私は花の子です。名前はルンルンです。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 16:05:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qinger at 2008-3-4 15:59
so, i know who you are from your writing, and you never know me, see,  you call me "ginger". it should be qinger!

that's all.

Ahem, i, no, it is I, I don't enjoy Flame War but  I hate those lecturers like poison. Please kindly keep me at arm's length, no matter you are a hot potato or sweet tomato or anything else.  Over!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 16:10:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qinger at 2008-3-4 15:59

oh, you might know that i like jokes. i have posted many jokes on  ...

Joke? Big joke! My serious and self-amusing English study is not aimed to please you. I am sorry to let you down again.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-3-4 06:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 17:07:30 |Display all floors

another

focus on a problem rather than on a person

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.