Author: gotohell

Prince Harry coverage criticised as 'propaganda' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-6 14:05:33 |Display all floors

arcebuses

I don't care if it is perfect spelling. Most important is - I understood.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 14:21:06 |Display all floors

There are e clowns everywhere .

emu,

You keep missing the target . SS is into correcting my English for a long time . The thing I learned from my father is , before you point finger at others , make sure you are not guilty of the same " sin " .There is an open door here between us , in an interchange of the finer points of the English language . So those who are not involved , do have patience with him .  

Emu loves to use a single incident to spread his doom and gloom lecture on the " danger " of traveling to China . This is the first foreign hostage taking in China over the past 16 years . The efficiency and accuracy of the military precision operation taken by the security police in Xian is impressive . One shot in the head and the hostages were freed . There is no wrongful arrests and cooked up charges of people not involved , or even wrong person being chased and shot in a train 7 times !!

Well, we are being entertained here everyday with more and more comical routines , even unintentionally , by the band of Amigos . Great stuff .

PS :  I am in Guangzhou now , so do my opinions change their values and validity ?  What nonsensical rabbiting .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 01:07:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-3-6 14:21
emu,

You keep missing the target . SS is into correcting my English for a long time . The thing I learned from my father is , before you point finger at others , make sure you are not guilty of  ...

You are giving these guys one hell of a beating!

I would have joined in but I feel sorry for them.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.