Author: gotohell

Soldier Has Himself Shot to Avoid Return to Iraq [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-7 07:59:21 |Display all floors

No That's Not It

Wrong Answer!!

YOU live in a so called "Liberal Democracy."  If people don't like things, they are supposedly vested with the right and the power to change it.  Today in America over 60% of the folks are against staying in Iraq and against killing civilians for no reason.  The obligation of anyone objecting to the administration (Bush is NOT America, he just usurped the No. 1 position for 8 years) is not to move to another country, but to do whatever it is to express that displeasure and to oppose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 15:04:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2008-3-7 07:39
I always keep my eyes and ears open and have made sure that I can defend myself and have a fair amount of experience in a few martial arts, I am just awaiting to try my new silent death tecnique on the next racist I come accross as my grandfather and father had to do before me. you take care of yourself my friend.

Hey, man respects.

Can you see my brothers and sisters? That is why I urge every one of you to take up our ancient martial arts!

There was a reason why our forefathers developed it for us to learn.

[ Last edited by gotohell at 2008-3-7 03:06 PM ]
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 18:16:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 09:43:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-3-2 11:01
Soldier Has Himself Shot to Avoid Return to Iraq

Poor dumb grunt! At least he knew what he'd be facing, he just didn't want to go back!

These dumb ignorant poor whites, blacks, and hispanics from the ghetto, barrio, and hills are sent to fight for the rich white @ssholes.
Notice that the politicians don't send their own rich offsprings to fight. No sirree.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.