Author: watertree

the science of shopping [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-3-4 12:22:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jl2315 at 2008-3-4 06:14

Watering the tree, perhaps?  



Tree-planting Day is coming. We all are called for planting trees around the campus.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-3-4 16:49:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by watertree at 2008-3-4 02:51
I gather that you'd rather spend time watering on this BBS. :)


I earn my credits by watering on this BBS.-灌水。I wish I'll get the qualification of Super Member soon which requires at least 6K.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-3-4 16:54:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ruotong at 2008-3-4 12:22



Tree-planting Day is coming. We all are called for planting trees around the campus.


Good for you!
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-3-4 17:49:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-3-4 16:49


I earn my credits by watering on this BBS.-灌水。I wish I'll get the qualification of Super Member soon which requires at least 6K.


i remember how long i took to reach Super status......with the help of many many girls/ladies, soon i got it..................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-3-4 19:55:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-3-4 17:49


i remember how long i took to reach Super status......with the help of many many many girls/ladiess, soon i got it..................


Court! caringHK, you are charged with lady killer according to your own confession.


Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-6 09:12:55 |Display all floors

Reply #9 rainbow's post

Once you become a super member, you will be a 超女。And your fans will be called "bow fans" or “爆米”。:)
I like to be here, to be with you, to sense your presence all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-3-6 12:41:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by watertree at 2008-3-6 09:12
Once you become a super member, you will be a 超女。And your fans will be called "bow fans" or “爆米”。:)



Would you like to my 爆米 at that time? Kidding! Well, I am not an egoist.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.