Author: olivita

who is not chinese in the forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-2 10:33:55 |Display all floors
it pops into the news from time to time.. are u scared? im a spy. I have spies in China, they arent cowboys though.. just chinese.. from little chinatown.. spying for me... they tell me many things.. well, not me, the CIA, and well, the FBI and NSA too. then it trickles down into the media. of course the media has people in China as well... did you think you were behind an iron curtain? thats a metaphor, our satellites can see everything

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 10:38:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rodeo_cowboy at 2008-3-2 10:33
it pops into the news from time to time.. are u scared? im a spy. I have spies in China, they arent cowboys though.. just chinese.. from little chinatown.. spying for me... they tell me many things ...

Aha, that is enlightful and i am really shivering now...thanks to you Mr. Cowboys..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 10:45:13 |Display all floors

I am not Chinese

I'm Spanish. But I live and work in China....does that give any added points?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 10:45:51 |Display all floors

Then,is there any foreign friend living in Hangzhou China now?

I badly want to know  whether there are any foreign friends living in Hangzhou  China,cause we are going
to have a volunteer activity and we need them to be involved in.:):)  if there is , please do me a favor to           stand out :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 10:55:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovevluntr at 2008-3-2 10:45
I badly want to know  whether there are any foreign friends living in Hangzhou  China,cause we are going
to have a volunteer activity and we need them to be involved in.:):)  if there is , please ...

what kind of activity? can u tell us about it? im curious about the love voluteers work in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 11:00:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-3-2 10:38

Aha, that is enlightful and i am really shivering now...thanks to you Mr. Cowboys..

no problem little lady...

in fact have u ever seen google earth? its like that only very high resolution so they can even see the headlines of your morning newspaper as you walk down the street to work.

you shouldnt wear low cut shirts, they could see straight down your blouse!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 11:10:14 |Display all floors

Aha,just something we can do

Originally posted by rodeo_cowboy at 2008-3-2 10:55

what kind of activity? can u tell us about it? im curious about the love voluteers work in China

The plan is still under construction,but  the general idea is to replace the plastic bag with the
environmental  bag in major communities in Hangzhou for the purpose of  leting everyone in this city be
awared of it and encouraged to use the environment-friendly bags.The 20,000~30,000 environmental
bags are sponsored by a foreign trading company .

I hope  the influence of this activty can be far-reaching,so I want it more "international "---inviting some
foreign  friends --I always  appreciate their great efforts in environment protection.But the problems are
HOW  they can involve in ,I mean, in what way? WHERE  I can  find those foreign friends who  are willing to be volunteers ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.