it was my own lack of due dilligence that lead to the error

just take more care with what you post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 11:51:39 |Display all floors
Where possible try not to use words

use the faces to state your opinion

This one for when you do not agree

This one for when you are not sure

This one for when you want to write but know that you will be deleted for " HELLO "

this one implies that you are sorry you said " HELLO "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 12:27:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dirtyharry at 2008-2-29 11:49
# 6 and # 7

I think you are both reacting too much

I was deleted in another section for saying " HELLO "

I was obviously at fault as I should have said " HI "

it wa ...

I am not reacting too much. I am simply commenting that the nature of BBS c e n s o r s h i p requirement can render a reply meaningless. That discourages me from posting in certain topics.

I do not have a problem with rules. If you wish to become a member of a BBS then you should abide by the rules. But if you don't know what the rules are then they are somewhat difficult to abide by. And, if someone doesn't respect us enough to tell us what the rules are then how can we be expected to respect them.

[ Last edited by fatdragon at 2008-2-29 03:20 PM ]
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 12:31:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dirtyharry at 2008-2-29 11:51
Where possible try not to use words

use the faces to state your opinion

This one for when you do not agree

This one for when you are not sure

This one for when you want to writ ...

Well, my last post just got diverted and I have no idea why. And there are no appropriate smilies to express what I am thinking about control freaks.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 13:22:43 |Display all floors

Reply #11 seneca's post

I answered a time ago your post, Seneca, in another thread, and till now no light in the tunnel. I just wonder what the heck can a moderator find in the post about the history and structure of Polish language.???

Why does it take so long to release. No understand now is No understand 1 hour later and 1 day later anyhow. Why to delay it? Because " if I do not understand = nobody will"?

[ Last edited by doberman at 2008-2-29 01:23 PM ]
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 15:12:43 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-2-29 12:31

Well, my last post just got diverted and I have no idea why. And there are no appropriate smilies to express what I am thinking about control freaks.

Ahh, spotted it..... I think. It is probably the word c e n s o  r s h i p. Now it would appear to me that if that is a sensitive word then perhaps a front end filter to advise us that the post would be potentially delayed while it was checked for anti China content. We could then modify our wording if necessary.

I wonder what it thinks of words like p a r a n o i a.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 16:00:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-2-29 15:12
I have no idea why.

As I said elsewhere, we are just garden gnomes, here to brighten things and we have been successful obviously since money was spent to participate in the Google Ad Words program.

Other than that, our choices are similar to this one offered in England (although I'm not certain the pic will show up).
this_is_some_choice.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.