Author: gotohell

“Racist” video shocks South Africa  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-3 18:10:24 |Display all floors
SS the English Guru ,

Bigottedness !? (sic & sick ). It is " bigotry " man bigotry . That is one of your finer qualities . Any other academic contributions to the advancement of the English language ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-3 18:24:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-3-3 10:58
Gotohell/Chang: Your last post again is a disgrace and shows your racial negativism to members of the white community of nations. Also your bigottedness in that other African thread!

I am glad  ...

Now, now senna(pods), don't get your knickers in a twist.

I was just imagining a what-if scenario.

Here is another one our racist friend: What if it was the other way around? What do you think the western white led media would have said? I bet Bush would have wanted to invade South Africa to save the whites from humiliation.

As it is, it was not consider worthy enough to be on the main channels in the US or UK!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 16:46:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 18:10:18 |Display all floors
Anon said " You obviously know nothing about the attitude most Westerners have towards Afrikaners " .

I do . During those years of total oppression and brutality on the colored and blacks , most westerners and western countries ( in particular US , UK  and Australia ) were front and center in the defense of the Apartheid . They banged on about " minority rights and minority security " , all the while making billions rampaging and raping the diamond and oil resources from SA .

Now the descendants of some of these shielded and privileged whites still do not understand that the days of free brutality and maiming are gone .  It is almost ingrained into the DNA to do bad things on colored people . We call this racism .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 06:59:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 07:06:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 07:09:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.