Author: alisa528

which is the most important point when you are looking for a job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-15 15:29:32 |Display all floors

My opinion

In my opinion ,money should not be taken into account as the unique momentum to stimulate you to find a positon.If you want to become an asset for your prospective employer at any time,What you should do is to improve yoreself in the field of your career.Your brilliant future depends on your constant advance.If this kind of advance is standstill some day,you will be far away from high-paid salary.The guarantee to high salary is your strength and stable improvement in your field.So,when you hunt for a job,your interest  for the job and challenge from the job are considered factors instead of money only.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-15 17:38:27 |Display all floors

!!!

I think if you are a junior who is got into the society just now,there is no doubt the prospect of the career,the studing opportunities and  your character are mainly factors for you choosing job,at this moment the salary is not the first factor for your decision .
   And if you are a white-collar who has struggled in the world,I think the most important things for your job choosing are strength of the new employer and the salary.
  Finally,If you are a senior,I think you should be very clear for what your want .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 11:18:09 |Display all floors

cheer up together

Hello, I am a job seeker now. Whatever they said, I think is right. And I am inclined to the opinon of interest and prospect of one job.But the most improtant,I believe, is English. Do you understand?
At last, I hope both you and I could find a good job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.