Author: chinadaily

Companies leave China as manufacturing costs rise [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-19 20:40:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-6-19 20:32

Hate to say it Mark - but the U.S. Congress and folks of the E. C. answer to the old and young folks in the U.S. and the E. C.

As it stands - there has been a very deep undercurrent of natio ...

why always capital keeps flowing from one place to another nonstoply ? it has an instinct that is to pursue lower cost and higher margin. global capital giant acutally in an operation over statism, state machine may not be effective to prevent it from moving as case comes up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 20:43:49 |Display all floors
to air capital to real estate, absolutely a highmind solution to quell overheating anywhere

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 20:47:55 |Display all floors
inflation is acutally nothing to everybody, it comes up equally to anybody

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 21:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heshen at 6/19/2008 07:40 AM
why always capital keeps flowing from one place to another nonstoply ? it has an instinct that is to pursue lower cost and higher margin. global capital giant acutally in an operation over stat ...

A businessman has no need for borders and holds no loyality to any nation.  It takes a steady and effective hand of leadership to balance the "invisible hand of the market" for the sake of an individaul nation.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 22:00:58 |Display all floors

you know how the west create inflation

Well, They are good at this "inflation game" to destroy countries.

Remember, 1997 , the financial melt down created by the West for asian??

Oh boy, oh boy , they said Asia did not know how to manage.

I told them you created the game and play only your rules. This was why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 23:03:57 |Display all floors

now it's my turn...

trudat...most giant companies start to relocate their plants to south of the border, VIETNAM (not so sure if VNM can handle these giant corporate accounts without already established foundations like CHN)...only time would tell  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 23:15:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-2-22 13:27
While Mark shouldn't be dismissed out of hand, I would point out that the fact this "problem" exists means that there is no problem at all. If China can no longer compete at the low end,  ...

very good point !
China has been restructuring and upgrading its economy for some time and the growing labor cost is an expected outcome.
But i hope this industry upgrading does not take place too quickly and dramatically, after all ,it is not so easy to find jobs for such an amount of landless migrant workers.
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.